By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Ur favorite internet browser...

Firefox with vimperator.

We'll miss you George.

PSN:Puzzleface

XBL:XpuzzlefaceX

My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce

Around the Network

I'll join that small group that uses IE exclusively. I've heard a lot of people try to tell me that IE is broken, yet I've never had a problem with it, seen a broken page, or anything of the sort since IE3. I'm presently in IE8, and will not use another browser if possible. That said, I do use Opera on the Wii, and also use Safari whenever I need to use a Mac.

But, why, some might ask, won't I use another one? I've tried Opera in the past, and I didn't particularly care for how it organized things. Netscape always felt clunky, and the sheer militaristic attitudes of many Firefox users mean that I refuse to use it in any case. Here's a hint for those Firefox idiots: sell people on the features. Don't tell others that we're wrong for using what we currently use. You don't gain any points that way. (Disclaimer: I am not calling Firefox users idiots. The idiots are the ones who try to shove it down everyone else's throats, without consideration for their needs.)

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

Firefox seems to be the most popular as for now.I actually used to be a internet explorer user but it keep on freezing and so I consider Firefox a more reliable browser.

On my mac I use firefox with a bjillion add-ons. On my windows lappy I use Chrome. I think Chrome is winning my heart

Google Chrome

Around the Network

ie, or firefox

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Opera, though I'm really itching to give chrome a try.

How do you breathe again?

I'm IE8 all the way... half the problem is FF works like shit in Windows 7... it crashes more than Windows 98(pre SE)

firefox

Opera all the way. The true innovator in the browser space.