By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - WoW Account with Twin Blades Sells for 10,000 dollars

akuma587 said:
I hate WoW, so much. I have to listen to two roomates play it and two of my other roomates last semester dropped out because of it. It isn't even like it is that hardcore of an MMO compared to Everquest, FFXI, etc.

Yeah, I tried WoW after FFXI and WoW was just far too simple (I've actually tried to get into WoW twice now). The community sucks, the game isn't anything special in terms of gameplay, I hate the crafting system (EQII crafting FTW-- you can die making a table), and it just isn't that fun to me. I much prefer FFXI's awesome job/subjob sytem, difficult crafting system (though still not as good as EQII's), challenge, and great content from beginning to endgame. Though I do admit, I hate waiting 18+ for something to spawn and then have to compete against 20 other people. What's even worse are the things that only spawn ever 18+ hours only if the placeholder create wasn't killed in those 18+. I don't know how many times I was waiting for Rose Garden to spawn, get to about 17 and half hours, and then someone kills the placeholder so I have to wait all over again. ::grumbles::