By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Khuutra: "resistance is futile" Squilliam: "nay! next gen could start 2010"

noname2200 said:
Squilliam said:
Louie said:
What the hell? Another epic debate? I'm still dizzy because of the "de-baptism" debate

Ya! I have to face the might of Khuutra, im scared too.

From past experience, I can honestly say that you know how to hold your own. Looking forward to seeing how this shapes up.

You should debate the winner!

Tease.

Around the Network
Squilliam said:
noname2200 said:
Squilliam said:
Louie said:
What the hell? Another epic debate? I'm still dizzy because of the "de-baptism" debate

Ya! I have to face the might of Khuutra, im scared too.

From past experience, I can honestly say that you know how to hold your own. Looking forward to seeing how this shapes up.

You should debate the winner!

Why not? By this point my ego is like Johnny Knoxville's face: no matter how hard you pound on it, it just can't bruise anymore.

Thats probably the most awesome metaphor ever. If would feel like an armless man trying to activate a fingerprint scanner if I tried to come up with anything better.

Tease.

Ha HA! Very nice.

All right I'll have up something soon.

Khuutra, I know your weakness.

Tease.

Around the Network

I apologize for my tardiness, this has taken a lot of thought and it has been a very busy day. I hope to have something up in a bit

Thanks,

Tease.

Im just posting here to keep this thread in my list of active threads.

Tease.

Ditto and likewise.

Wow, this place seems interesting. 4 of my top 10 favourite VGChartz members have posted here!

(PS: Ban Squilliam, he said "8" on my wall. That's not taken out of context, he said "you know, 2008" (I bolded the 8, he didn't).

Anyway, I'll join the debate group (or something), if that is still not an option. (If it is, I won't).

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS