By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - How not to look like a dickhead in Killzone 2

meh ... shitty list.
But at least he used the word 'moron' :p

Around the Network

f*cking base bot turrents generally u dont' know they are there.

awesome and true.

made me chuckle.

Atari 2600, Sega Mega Drive, Game Boy, Game Boy Advanced, N64, Playstation, Xbox, PSP Phat, PSP 3000, and PS3 60gb (upgraded to 320gb), NDS

Linux Ubuntu user

Favourite game: Killzone 3

I pick the Assault class even if all the Grenade and Rocket launchers are banned. I just take my dear M4 Revolver and choose med packs as my second ability and own people in 2 shots (some times one). It's just that extra armor with the med packs to charge your health 100% every time. It's very good class even with out a primary weapon

TheThunder said:
I pick the Assault class even if all the Grenade and Rocket launchers are banned. I just take my dear M4 Revolver and choose med packs as my second ability and own people in 2 shots (some times one). It's just that extra armor with the med packs to charge your health 100% every time is very good class even with out a primary weapon

Or you could pick up someones gun

Around the Network

yup I do that all the time ;)

Assault + Shotgun = pure ownge

TheThunder said:

yeah im sure everyone loves you for this complex combination that is both demanding in skill and intellect no doubt that everyone  congratulates you to every kill you so masterfully earned that way because we all know that only the very best are able to wield the shotgun and that the assault is the class of kings

i, who has to use to lower classes like sniper and medic due to my inferiour skills, salute you great one

i have learned to counter them assault guys....well not recently but yeah....BOOM HEADSHOT.....but u need to hit them in the head 2 times....not that hard at close range though

terislb said:
TheThunder said:

yeah im sure everyone loves you for this complex combination that is both demanding in skill and intellect no doubt that everyone  congratulates you to every kill you so masterfully earned that way because we all know that only the very best are able to wield the shotgun and that the assault is the class of kings

i, who has to use to lower classes like sniper and medic due to my inferiour skills, salute you great one

So ...

Very true with the assualt class. Its hard not to go anywhere without getting a rocket stuffed up ur ass.