By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Nintendo doom confirmed (numbers don't lie!)

It is possible the OP was meant to amuse people, like myself.

Numbers: Checker Players > Halo Players

Checkers Age and replayability > Halo Age and replayability

Therefore, Checkers > Halo

So, Checkers is a better game than Halo.

Around the Network
kn said:
I'm going to go ahead and state the obvious idiocy of this post, just for grins. You are comparing lifetime sales in your graph to a little less than 1 year of sales for the Wii. They can't be compared. Period. Pointless post. Pointless graph.

lol you're taking this serious xD

im betting the OP is cracking himself up now :P 

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Why wouldn't numbers lie? Numbers are a mean and vindictive bunch and no act of indecency is beyond their capacity for cruelty. Especially 7. you can't trust 7 at all. 9 once made the mistake of crossing 7. And in the end, 7 8 9!

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

lol, this should [if it isn't already] be on that spoof sony fanboy thing.... the one that always compares NPD numbers as the 360, Wii, DS and The Sony Family... i cant remember the name for some reason.

Hehe, Stof, you made a funny!

Around the Network
TWRoO said:
lol, this should [if it isn't already] be on that spoof sony fanboy thing.... the one that always compares NPD numbers as the 360, Wii, DS and The Sony Family... i cant remember the name for some reason.

sonydefenseforce, or SDF in short

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

regin2005 said:
fazz said:
Galaki said:
OMGONOZWIIISDOOMED!!!!1!11!!!

^^^ That mess cracks me up every time!!! ^^^

Me so happy now :D

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

Ok, I guess I stand "gotach'd". I assumed (there's that word) the original poster was an SDF-like fanboy. There is so much FUD these days from all fanboys, it's hard to tell the jokes from the truly depraved.

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

kn said:
Ok, I guess I stand "gotach'd". I assumed (there's that word) the original poster was an SDF-like fanboy. There is so much FUD these days from all fanboys, it's hard to tell the jokes from the truly depraved.

Yes, I did get the idea from the (un?)intentionally hilarious SDF type graphs. The FUD doesn't really work anymore (at least it appears that way to me) and I was poking fun at the FUD. Peace