By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - High Voltage announcing two big Wii titles at E3

High Voltage announcing two big Wii titles at E3, one featuring an average number of 65 enemies on-screen at once

Nintendo-Master.com

Direct link here

Around the Network

Awesome.

They'd mentioned making a WRPG at one point in time, maybe one of them will be one?

Wii/PC/DS Lite/PSP-2000 owner, shameless Nintendo and AMD fanboy.

My comp, as shown to the right (click for fullsize pic)

CPU: AMD Phenom II X6 1090T @ 3.2 GHz
Video Card: XFX 1 GB Radeon HD 5870
Memory: 8 GB A-Data DDR3-1600
Motherboard: ASUS M4A89GTD Pro/USB3
Primary Storage: OCZ Vertex 120 GB
Case: Cooler Master HAF-932
Extra Storage: WD Caviar Black 640 GB,
WD Caviar Black 750 GB, WD Caviar Black 1 TB
Display: Triple ASUS 25.5" 1920x1200 monitors
Sound: HT Omega Striker 7.1 sound card,
Logitech X-540 5.1 speakers
Input: Logitech G5 mouse,
Microsoft Comfort Curve 2000 keyboard
Wii Friend Code: 2772 8804 2626 5138 Steam: jefforange89

Taking budget and development time into consideration, The Conduit is nowhere near "big", so I wonder how "big" the other two games will be.

Awesome, I cant wait to see what they are.

Support good third party games on wii. Buy games like house of the dead overkill, de blob, madworld, the conduit and boom blox.

The conduit can change the videogame world
A wet dream be a HV game producer by nintendo

Around the Network

High Voltage Software are the best.

Hmm obviously their development and commitment towards The Conduit has brought them enough attention for Sega or other developers to continue to invest in their projects. I must say quite the Cinderella story. I'm proud for them.

Now can't wait to see what else they have in store for the Wii.

BoneArk said:
High Voltage Software are the best.

really??? since when?

To be fair, to say there are a certain number of enermy on screen at a time is pointless. Look at any Dynasty warriors games if you are confused as to what I'm saying.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

Nintendo should not let this opportunity go and buy them or make an agreement with them to continue exclusivity, or well at least help them to mantain a good relationship.
I'm not sure but i remembered something about nintendo helping HVS with the conduit, is that true?

It's a lie. Capcom proved that you can only have 7 enemies on screen at a time on the Wii.