By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Halo themed Nascar races on Sept 23rd (pic of car inside)

Hmm... I wonder is there a chance to earn some cash on Halo 3. Probably it's an investment in X360 future. How much this game cost? I think $10 - $15 million is pretty moderate estimate.

Around the Network

Definitely needs more commercials. I mean I've never even heard of this game by now... Ha lo 3?

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

kn said:
If the car crashes it will just get that much more close-up attention.

Everyone is missing the point with all the Halo advertising, though. Yes, it's out of hand and has been for a while. BUT, it has gone viral. It is now becoming part of pop-culture and is exactly what MS wants. Even if MS loses money in the end (yeah, even a big number), they will consider the whole thing a massive success because Halo3 and the XBOX 360 will be top of mind awareness this holiday season and probably well into next year.

that is all fine and dandy bout hte car but i think when biffle (driving the #16 car) with the wii graphics all over it passes this car for the 2nd time people will think hhmm wii is the thing for me and boom wii sales go up and halo3 sales and xbox360 sales go down.

dick cheney loves me, he wants to take me hunting

mkwii code- 1977-0565-0049