By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Final PS3 Eternal Sonata Confirmation- End of Debate!

360 has a stronger user base and will sell much more than the PS3 version if by no other merit than its earlier release, even then such a victory over content in a game, whose graphics still remain its most remarkable and distinguishing feature as an RPG, is bittersweet.

Around the Network

@ckmlb

no it's called fanboyism

_________

Cool!

Wasn't looking forward to this anyway + with Gt5, killzone 2, mgs4 n GTA 4

in spring 08, eternal Sonata's a bit overshadowed

Supporter of

SONY & Nintendo

Consoles owned - SNES, N64, PS, GC, PS2, PSP, PS3

I DO NOT support Xbox

My prediction for YEARS END:

WII - 18.3 Million

Xbox 360 - 15 Million

Playstation 3 - 8.5 Million

Onimusha12 said:
360 has a stronger user base and will sell much more than the PS3 version if by no other merit than its earlier release, even then such a victory over content in a game, whose graphics still remain its most remarkable and distinguishing feature as an RPG, is bittersweet.

You wanna take a bet on that? This will sell better on the PS3 cause of Japan. Why is this game not a 360 exclusive? Cause in Japan the PS3 userbase is multiple times that of the 360, the PS3 sales of this game in Japan alone will mean the PS3 version sells more. I don't expect this to sell much in the US on either version. 

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

ckmlb said:
Onimusha12 said:

You wanna take a bet on that? This will sell better on the PS3 cause of Japan. Why is this game not a 360 exclusive? Cause in Japan the PS3 userbase is multiple times that of the 360, the PS3 sales of this game in Japan alone will mean the PS3 version sells more. I don't expect this to sell much in the US on either version. 

Interesting, I take your bet.