By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - SEGA Announces "WACKY WORLD OF SPORTS" Only For Wii.

Credit to gaf

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLt6okQQFYw&fmt=22

Nintendo always get the best 3rd party exclusives.

Around the Network

That looks erm...

wacky.

...O.o

I wonder if Sega is going to tend toward these games more often. I read in some thread here that Sega was thinking of putting the teams that made VC and other games towards more casual friendy games. I wonder if it's true. I guess it would make fiscal sense for them.

Well considering neither MW or GA made much money this is clearly to save effort and money.

Hey bright side is he's throwing a fish

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Around the Network

SEGA did say they needed to start expanding more into the "casual" area of gaming so I guess this is a start. I wish though it would be on more areas like Let's Tap rather than this but ok.

Hrrrm. I don't think it's the SEGA exclusive I'd like, but I suppose it could be a pretty good party game. Hopefully they're saving better Wii exclusives for E3.

Wow this looks bad. Was it my imagination or is there an ironing game in there?

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

Two things.

Right now, it appears that game is meant for Europe.

Two -- how did it get/why did it get a 12+ rating?

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

mike_intellivision said:
Two things.

Right now, it appears that game is meant for Europe.

Two -- how did it get/why did it get a 12+ rating?

Mike from Morgantown

Maybe they decided that no one under the age of 12 should be exposed to such crap as it may scar them for life.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down