By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Square Enix May Acquire Another Company, says Wada

I would love to see Square-Enix name on the next TNA Videogame.  I would love to see Square-Enix go after Koei-Tecmo(again) some were down the line.  Especally with Eidos under the Square-Enix brand can you imagine what a future Dead or Alive would look like? It would be tight.

Around the Network
Xen said:
outlawauron said:
Be wary Atlus and Nippon Ichi.

They won't. Wada will gear SE toward the west, and these two are not the key for it. But if they do purchase them, our beloved series could be ruined... it is SE, after all.

They better not touch those two. I like them the way they are and personally I think they're better then SE

SRPG said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:
SRPG said:
I hope they buy Midway.

FAIL

Why? All they have to do is outbid Warner Bros.

I thought of Midway too, as it would give SE a US based publisher. Though I'm not sure SE would want Midway.

I th

Yet, today, America's leaders are reenacting every folly that brought these great powers [Russia, Germany, and Japan] to ruin -- from arrogance and hubris, to assertions of global hegemony, to imperial overstretch, to trumpeting new 'crusades,' to handing out war guarantees to regions and countries where Americans have never fought before. We are piling up the kind of commitments that produced the greatest disasters of the twentieth century.
 — Pat Buchanan – A Republic, Not an Empire

Look for game companies with popular female character, and you might be able to find what SE's looking for.

They have aimed for both DOA & Tomb Raider after all.... =)

Dgc1808 said:
Ok.... but why? Can't just improve the studios you got from Eidos?

Because companys are cheap. Many company is failing atm.