By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Ninja Gaiden 2 first Video Footage from MS Pre TGS Conference on Live

Go to games to bringing it home (TGS 07) and Press Conference video number 3.

Itagaki presents NG 2 for the 360 and shows some gameplay footage.

Edit: 

There's a level with the statue of liberty?!?!

It looks amazing, the amount of slicing and dicign into pieces and blood from the screenshots was not exaggerated, it's a lot bloodier than before.

Also, it's running isnanely smooth for a game that's coming out in 08, 60 fps for sure like Sigma.

Shows some new weapons, like the scythe and claws which looks awesome, from the weapon selection it looks like there are a lot more weapons in the game which is very welcome.

There's even some fighting against the demons and they look better than the demons of the previous NG games (including Sigma) for sure.

The level being played looks like the Venice level that was mentioned before.

Ends with them showing a boss that's part spider part human, but they don't show the actual fight. Pretty long game demo, shows off a bunch of enemies and weapons.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

There's no link it's on the 360 Live service.

How many more topics? I'm making topics with new info, I can make a million if I find a million new info bits.

Unlike you who make topics to say you will get a PS4 next gen.

Soriku said:
Link please. Wanna see it. Plus how many more topics are you gonna make ?

Read his original post first next time.  Second, concerning new thread starts he's welcome to post stuff like this all day and all night.  Go back to the Nintendo forum where your fanboy comments are welcome.

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

Press Conference Video 1 says Lost Odyssey demo by Sakaguchi, that should be worth a download.

I hope (and expect at this point) Sony does what they did at E3 with videos, just like MS is doing at TGS now.

Edit: NG 2 looks a lot more impressive in motion than in screen shots. It's definitely not a huge graphical leap but it looks so fast paced, running so smooth, so much detail to blood and extras like that that it looks amazing to watch. 

NG2 Footage:

Close to 10 minutes of gameplay. Blood, guts, and a boss at the end that looks like a b*tch to fight.

Around the Network

That's the footage on Xbox Live.

I'm gonna watch the other press conference stuff now.

The Lost Odyssey footage from the conference is pretty good, some cutscene and some gameplay and a boss fight.

Looks good graphically, but nothing crazy. Sakaguchi Game Over-ed in his own game :)

I think I saw that footage of Lost Odyssey. Looks good with the triggering system.

Yeah but I didn't get how it works from the footage, did you? Anyway I'm sure there will be a demo before the release so I can figure out the combat system.

It looks better than ninja gaiden sigma on the ps3, Im impressed.

mM