By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo killed my favorite gaming franchise from them.....

SRPG said:
TWRoO said:
SRPG said:
Mario Kart sucks now

Disclaimer: The poster quoted above is insane, please ignore any posts made by this person.

----------

On Topic... I have never owned a Pokemon game.... my experience with the franchise is limited to about 10 minutes I spent with Pokemon Silver on one of my friends GameBoys (this was only about 5 months ago)

I don't see the appeal.

I guess you love the rubber band Ai and casual friendly gameplay. Double Dash was 100xs better than the Wii version.

This is true when you are talking about Battles(Team battles only? WTF?) because everything else is better in Mario Kart Wii.

Around the Network
SRPG said:
TWRoO said:
SRPG said:
Mario Kart sucks now

Disclaimer: The poster quoted above is insane, please ignore any posts made by this person.

----------

On Topic... I have never owned a Pokemon game.... my experience with the franchise is limited to about 10 minutes I spent with Pokemon Silver on one of my friends GameBoys (this was only about 5 months ago)

I don't see the appeal.

I guess you love the rubber band Ai and casual friendly gameplay. Double Dash was 100xs better than the Wii version.

I think that's why I will pick the gamecube version over the wii version

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

If your going to make a such a blunt statement then have stuff to back it up.
how is it not what you expected?
what makes the original better that the new ones??
from what i can tell everything about the new ones is better.
it has online, gts, better grafixs, more in depth, day/night, pokemon breeding.

this and MUCH MUCH MORE.
and its all stuff that wasnt in the original.

i question if you even bought a dsi and the game or if you are just making this all up.

hello how are you.

about Mario Kart Wii

Special Moves were taken away and instead given to smash brothers. Great idea retards!

yes specials were unbalanced, but they brought a much needed diversity into the game. All they had to do was balance them and keep them in.
FAIL

SRPG said:
TWRoO said:
SRPG said:
Mario Kart sucks now

----------

I don't see the appeal.

play online, good players will still rape the bad ones 95% of the time unless you have bad luck, it's usually the top ranked people taking the first few places and that doesn't change much so it's not all luck, that game has quiet a lot of depth if you are good with it.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
about Mario Kart Wii

Special Moves were taken away and instead given to smash brothers. Great idea retards!

yes specials were unbalanced, but they brought a much needed diversity into the game. All they had to do was balance them and keep them in.
FAIL

I thought the special items were a bad idea to be honest, especially as some of them were useless.

theprof00 said:
about Mario Kart Wii

FAIL

as long as you don't suck with MKWii you are fine, I don't play battlemode much though, that thing is fun but meh.... forced into teams.

oh and the only pokemon I ever played was the first one, and it was a really good RPG, haven't played the rest after it, well I tried, but I tend to forget that they exist after awhile because I became a MMBN player and still waiting on the new starforce.

TWRoO said:
theprof00 said:
about Mario Kart Wii

FAIL

I thought the special items were a bad idea to be honest, especially as some of them were useless.

like I said, all it took was some balancing.

Blizzard can balance 3 races in SC, and like 8 classes in wow. It doesn't take that much effort.

specials give personality

theprof00 said:
TWRoO said:
theprof00 said:
about Mario Kart Wii

FAIL

like I said, all it took was some balancing.

Blizzard can balance 3 races in SC, and like 8 classes in wow. It doesn't take that much effort.

specials give personality

did you just say blizzard can balance SC and WoW? you've gotta be kidding me. SC took years and years of patching and I don't see how WoW is balanced at all when it comes to PvP, and they made PvE retarded, "here, I'll give you 2 shield tanks, and 2 more and you can all tank the same shit if you are geared enough." balanced my butt.