By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Spore planned

FYI: 

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/24967.html

At the interview the interviewer made this statement "Spore should be on the Wii", the reply from the Spore Dev was "oh yeah"

With the Wii IR pointer control, wi-fi online, and the family friendly audience, Spore is a natural fit for the Wii

It should be coming to the PC first, then other platforms (I assume) and the Wii, I'm so looking forward to this one

Around the Network

weren't the spore devs the ones who said the wii is 2 gamecubes ducktaped together?

the hypocricy..

o yea, i don't want anyone below me claiming it is, you know which guys i mean.

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Neos said:
weren't the spore devs the ones who said the wii is 2 gamecubes ducktaped together?

the hypocricy..

o yea, i don't want anyone below me claiming it is, you know which guys i mean.

Just one guy, and he wasn't even in a top position on the development team.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

My first reaction to this game was very positive but after thinking about it I am trying to picture myself following the evolution of a creature and as interested in science and evolution as I am...I still have a hard time picturing this game being any fun for any length of time. I will likely end up trying the demo for the PC if there is one to see what kind of replay value it has but it seems like it could get boring very quickly unless there is some sort of story or driving force behind the game to keep the player goal orientated beyond getting enough DNA to add some more arms or do some more damage.

PS - Yes thats right I am not just critical of non-PC non-Wii games, I am a pretty picky bastard when it comes to games.

To Each Man, Responsibility

nice...

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man

Around the Network

That's good I guess!

Generation 8 Predictions so far.....(as of 9/2013)

Console that will sell most: Nintendo Wii U

Who will sell more consoles between Microsoft/SONY: SONY

Sqrl said:
My first reaction to this game was very positive but after thinking about it I am trying to picture myself following the evolution of a creature and as interested in science and evolution as I am...I still have a hard time picturing this game being any fun for any length of time. I will likely end up trying the demo for the PC if there is one to see what kind of replay value it has but it seems like it could get boring very quickly unless there is some sort of story or driving force behind the game to keep the player goal orientated beyond getting enough DNA to add some more arms or do some more damage.

PS - Yes thats right I am not just critical of non-PC non-Wii games, I am a pretty picky bastard when it comes to games.

If you think the game is actually about science and evolution, you've got a wrong picture of the game.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Spore is actually planned for All consoles/handheld/Cell Phone

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

ssj12 said:
Spore is actually planned for All consoles/handheld/Cell Phone

QFT http://news.spong.com/article/13593?cb=106 http://palgn.com.au/article.php?id=8676&sid=3d2e636d33ede00c0e373e22d66cc181&title=LGC+07%3A+Spore+coming+to+consoles

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

It is good news, but if I decided to get this game it will be on the PC.