By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Make the Connection

This is another of those quirky games VGChartz is so well known for.

In this one posters attempt to make the connection between the two objects or words listed.  Preferably there should be a connection, but there doesn't have to be.  Please specify if you are looking for a specific connection. 

Whoever gets it right...puts up two new words.

Here is the first: 

Soul Reaver/ Snorks  (specific connection)

Around the Network

Soul reaver is a crack head ?

Michael Bell voiced Raziel from Soul Reaver and a few of the Snorks from the TV cartoon. I remember reading about it in a Gamespot article a while back.

---------------
The Board is the best site on the Internet.

Dustin Hoffman, Michael Jackson

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

Fuzzmosis said:
Dustin Hoffman, Michael Jackson

Simpsons, The - Uncredited Voices
In episode 7F19, Dustin Hoffman supplied the voice for Lisa's substitute teacher, but was not credited on screen (I forget the reason, now). Instead, they used the phony name Sam Etic. In the next season, Michael Jackson supplied the voice for a man in an insane asylum that thought he was Michael Jackson (episode 7F24). Due to contractual obligations, they were unable to give an on-screen credit to Jackson. Instead, the show credited the voice to John Jay Smith, another person that doesn't exist. The egg lies in episode 9F09 when Lisa is talking about the new Itchy and Scratchy movie. "It was the greatest movie I've ever seen in my life! And you wouldn't believe the celebrities who did cameos. Dustin Hoffman, Michael Jackson...of course they didn't use their real names, but you could tell it was them."

Is this it? 

Around the Network

You googled searched it?

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

I confess...

Guns and Roses/ Alanis Morisette

bump?

she 'did' the whole crew as part of her initiation into the music gang?

lol...not quite what I was looking for superchunk...but you earned yourself the right to put up the next connection.

PS...the answer to the previous connection is that Slash played guitars in her first single, You Ought To Know.