By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games you can't complete

okami , when i upgraded from PS2 to PS3 i loss my memory card and find it hard to play from the beginning

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection

Around the Network

Wolfenstein 3D for the iPhone.

I got to E1M9 (the one with the long hall and then the huge mega chaingun guy that's not Hitler), died, restarted the level with the pistol and 16 bullets and you just can't do that level with that.

Can't for the life of me beat the final chapter of RE5 (played on Veteran from the beginning). I'm working my way there on coop for the first time, so who knows?

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Okami Wii because of broken controller

Pimin

my poor Pikmin are eaten by those monsters or i am lost in the area, and the night comes before i find the way back.. : (

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Around the Network

Ninja Gaiden (NES), stuck on area 6-2 enough said... I plan on beating it someday...

I am still trying to find the time to finish Dragon Quest VIII.

I am at the beginning of the final dungeon.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

FF12, Oblivion and DMC4. Not bad games but I just can't be bothered to go back to them.

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Ring of Fates got to the part were your farter dies then i stoped playing for some reson

I Wanna Be The Guy, if it counts

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)