By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is there ANYTHING to look forward to on 360 this year???

infamous8 said:
Slimebeast said:

I dont report people, but infamous8 and this thread should be reported.

If I made a thread named
"Is there ANYTHING to look forward to on PS3 this year???" I know I'd get at least a warning.
(Or more accrurate would have been "Is there ONLY Uncharted 2 to look forward to on PS3 this year???", but that wouldnt be as much trolling as writing "ANYTHING" with three ??? question marks )

Go ahead and report me. I didnt do anything wrong. All I did was ask a simple question about a system I own and want to have games on.

As far as you asking "Is there ONLY Uncharted 2 to look forward to on PS3 this year???"...LOL...InFamous, MAG, Heavy Rain, Ratchet anf Clank Future: Crack in Time, possibly God of War III and/or Gran Turismo 5. Not to mention that KillZone2 just came out. Ps3 has a HUGE line up this year. Trust me, if Ps3 had nothing I would be asking the same question about Ps3.

Mmm.. When did they said officially that MAG will be released in 2009? I must've missed that

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Around the Network
infamous8 said:
DjFlex53 said:
infamous8 said:
Jeronimo66 said:

Xbox 360

1. Alan Wake - Exclusive

2. Halo 3: ODST - Exclusive

3. Grand Theft Auto IV: Episode 2 Expansion Pack - Exclusive

4. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction - Exclusive

5. Virtual-On: Oratorio Tangram - Xbox Live Arcade Exclusive

Halo 3 - remake of a game I already have

Grand Theft Auto - remake of a game I already have

Virtual On - LOL@a re-release 32bit game being something to look forward to.

You know what I think? No matter what games anyone suggests to you, you'll have an excuse to view the games negatively.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then this must be a troll thread!

....a new Halo game w/o Master Chief is a remake? Huh? 0.o

...and dissing Virtual On?....blasphemy

I guess Uncharted 2 is a remake of Uncharted

This is how BLIND you 360 fanboys are. I never dissed Virtual On. Its a great game. I'm just laughing at the fact that a re-release of a 32bit game is supposed to be something to look forward to.

Now I'm a fanboy because I disagree with your biased OP? The pot calling the kettle black....uh huh!

I also looked forward to Rez, Ikaruga, Bionic Commando (16 bit) & SSFII TurboHD on 360 and many PS3 owners are looking forward to the re-release of MGS, FFVII and Marvel vs Capcom 2 this year.....so what's your point?

I still don't understand you...how is a new expansion for Halo w/o Master Chief called a remake?

BTW, The Lost & The Damned, with new characters, story, weapons and music, was a longer game than Uncharted.

Being in 2nd feels so much better than being in 3rd

infamous8 said:
Jeronimo66 said:
DjFlex53 said:
infamous8 said:
Jeronimo66 said:

Xbox 360

1. Alan Wake - Exclusive

Halo 3 - remake of a game I already have

Grand Theft Auto - remake of a game I already have

Virtual On - LOL@a re-release 32bit game being something to look forward to.

You know what I think? No matter what games anyone suggests to you, you'll have an excuse to view the games negatively.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then this must be a troll thread!

....a new Halo game w/o Master Chief is a remake? Huh? 0.o

...and dissing Virtual On?....blasphemy

I guess Uncharted 2 is a remake of Uncharted

LOL, good one.

Another good point uncharted is a remake so I guess he already owns Uncharted 2 too.

LOL@this faulty logic. Uncharted 2 is a SEQUEL, not a remake.

GTAIV and Halo 3 games coming out are remakes. If they were sequels they would be Halo 4 and GTA 5, but they're not. Theyre just remakes of the originals with minor little twists to them.

Dude the ODST is a totally different campaign where you don't even play as the master chief.  Its technically an expansion that is rumoured to cost around $30.  So how can you say its a remake.  A remake is something that is almost exactly the same as the thing as its original.  

RVDondaPC said:
Slimebeast said:

If I made a thread named
"Is there ANYTHING to look forward to on PS3 this year???" I know I'd get at least a warning.
(Or more accrurate would have been "Is there ONLY Uncharted 2 to look forward to on PS3 this year???", but that wouldnt be as much trolling as writing "ANYTHING" with three ??? question marks )

If you did that you'd just get a bunch of responses with a long list of AAA titles coming out this year and the thread would be done. Too bad thats not what happened in this thread. But I guess that's because there is no long list of games. 

Lmao I really laughed when I read that reply by RVDonda :D. It was epic.

Btw I have the same question, I hate Halo and I didnt really enjoy gears 2. I just dont want more shooters this year (Besides Uncharted, Hopefully M.A.G). Wont even get warfare 2 and I loved 1. I might be forced to get halo 3 because my mates have it and they play it and I have no clue what else to get. So i am really hoping for something that will intrest me in E3. I suggest you do the same.

MY PS3 WILL BE BACK THIS WEEK HOPFULLY!!!!!!!!!

Jeronimo66 said:
infamous8 said:

Alright guys, contrary to what some may think, I'm not a blind fan boy. I own a Ps3 and a 360. 360 used to be my favorite, but I've gotten really bored of it lately. Anyways, I just bought a flatscreen HDTV and have my Ps3 hooked up to it right now. Are there any GOOD games (that means Ninja Blade does not count) coming out for 360 in 2009 that I won't be able to play on Ps3? Will there be any reason for me to even hook up the 360 again now that I got a Ps3?

I dont like Halo games. I own Halo 3 and Halo Wars, and found that they both got really stale after a couple days. Lost Planet 2 from CAPCOM looks really good, but I doubt it will be released this year. Alan Wake looks kind of meh..Id rather be playing Uncharted 2 since they will probably both come out around the same time.

Help me out here.

Xbox 360

1. Alan Wake - Exclusive

..............................and more to be anounced at E3.

Playstation 3

1. Infamous

2. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

3. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2

4. God of War 3 - 2009?

Those games on xbox 360 may not interest you, but millions of gamers are looking foward to those games.

Enjoy those 3 possibly 4 games you have on the ps3 for 2009, I will be having fun with the 5 games plus more on the xbox 360.

Seriously?

Way to miss out half of the PS3's lineup...

MAG

A Crack in Time

Heavy Rain

Fat Princess

Under Siege

GT5 (possible)

Demon's Souls

WarDevil

Doesn't look so bad now, does it? And if you're going to troll the PS3, do it properly. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 should not be on that list, it's a port with some extra features.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
Falcon095 said:
infamous8 said:
Slimebeast said:

If I made a thread named
(Or more accrurate would have been "Is there ONLY Uncharted 2 to look forward to on PS3 this year???", but that wouldnt be as much trolling as writing "ANYTHING" with three ??? question marks )

Go ahead and report me. I didnt do anything wrong. All I did was ask a simple question about a system I own and want to have games on.

As far as you asking "Is there ONLY Uncharted 2 to look forward to on PS3 this year???"...LOL...InFamous, MAG, Heavy Rain, Ratchet anf Clank Future: Crack in Time, possibly God of War III and/or Gran Turismo 5. Not to mention that KillZone2 just came out. Ps3 has a HUGE line up this year. Trust me, if Ps3 had nothing I would be asking the same question about Ps3.

Mmm.. When did they said officially that MAG will be released in 2009? I must've missed that

The same time that Microsoft said that Mass Effect 2 and Alan Wake would be released in 2009.

It was confirmed for the fiscal year 2009, and I very much doubt they will release two blockbuster titles (God of War III is the first) in Q1.

Kantor said:
Jeronimo66 said:
infamous8 said:

Alright guys, contrary to what some may think, I'm not a blind fan boy. I own a Ps3 and a 360. 360 used to be my favorite, but I've gotten really bored of it lately. Anyways, I just bought a flatscreen HDTV and have my Ps3 hooked up to it right now. Are there any GOOD games (that means Ninja Blade does not count) coming out for 360 in 2009 that I won't be able to play on Ps3? Will there be any reason for me to even hook up the 360 again now that I got a Ps3?

I dont like Halo games. I own Halo 3 and Halo Wars, and found that they both got really stale after a couple days. Lost Planet 2 from CAPCOM looks really good, but I doubt it will be released this year. Alan Wake looks kind of meh..Id rather be playing Uncharted 2 since they will probably both come out around the same time.

Help me out here.

Xbox 360

1. Alan Wake - Exclusive

Playstation 3

1. Infamous

3. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2

4. God of War 3 - 2009?

Those games on xbox 360 may not interest you, but millions of gamers are looking foward to those games.

Enjoy those 3 possibly 4 games you have on the ps3 for 2009, I will be having fun with the 5 games plus more on the xbox 360.

Seriously?

MAG

A Crack in Time

Heavy Rain

Fat Princess

Under Siege

GT5 (possible)

Demon's Souls

WarDevil

Doesn't look so bad now, does it? And if you're going to troll the PS3, do it properly. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 should not be on that list, it's a port with some extra features.

PS3 2009 line up(* Hopefully):
KZ2

Uncharted 2

Demon's Souls

WarDevil

Starhawk*(Rumored?)

GT5/GoW3** (A man can hope XD)

M.A.G *

Fat Princess

Infamous

Heavy Rain

So thanks ill be enjoying enough games while you can play downloadable contents/Expansions XD. Sorry just had to defend my inner fanboy.

Btw I heard Alan wake will come to PC too and Ill add a * on that aswell

ODST, Expansion...

GTA, Expansion...

Splinter Cell XD

Virtual On?.. < Fat princess? lol

@infamous

Oh god how frustrating. Look up the definition of "remake" because you are using it wrong.

Halo ODST and GTA are more or less expansions.. (if that is what you are trying to say), not remakes.

̶3̶R̶D̶   2ND! Place has never been so sweet.

Aldro said:
Kantor said:
Jeronimo66 said:
infamous8 said:

Help me out here.

Xbox 360

1. Alan Wake - Exclusive

Playstation 3

1. Infamous

3. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2

4. God of War 3 - 2009?

Seriously?

MAG

A Crack in Time

Heavy Rain

Fat Princess

Under Siege

GT5 (possible)

Demon's Souls

WarDevil

KZ2

Uncharted 2

Demon's Souls

WarDevil

Starhawk*(Rumored?)

M.A.G *

Fat Princess

Infamous

Heavy Rain

So thanks ill be enjoying enough games while you can play downloadable contents/Expansions XD. Sorry just had to defend my inner fanboy.

ODST, Expansion...

GTA, Expansion...

Splinter Cell XD

You forgot Ratchet and Clank! How could you?

Kantor said:
Aldro said:
Kantor said:
Jeronimo66 said:
infamous8 said:

Help me out here.

Xbox 360

1. Alan Wake - Exclusive

Playstation 3

1. Infamous

3. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2

4. God of War 3 - 2009?

Seriously?

MAG

A Crack in Time

Heavy Rain

Fat Princess

Under Siege

GT5 (possible)

Demon's Souls

WarDevil

KZ2

Uncharted 2

Demon's Souls

WarDevil

Starhawk*(Rumored?)

M.A.G *

Fat Princess

Infamous

Heavy Rain

Ratchet and Clank

ODST, Expansion...

GTA, Expansion...

Splinter Cell XD

You forgot Ratchet and Clank! How could you?

OMG! IM SORRY! How could i forget Ratchet :'[[ (*Edited) XD