By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Konami drop Six Days in Fallujah

^ too wrong

Around the Network

Either way if they made a movie it would be completely acceptable no matter how realistic it is. It would probably win awards.

Konami wants to publish a game based off the war and they catch shit. It's dumb and I hope it gets released.

the game is gonna get released
konami just didn't wanna be involved.

Uhhh...can't we just talk about video games or something???

If I wanted all this seriousness, I'd be reading the newspaper right now.

Anyway, I don't expect the game to go to complete waste. I'd expect for them, if possible, to rework the game into a more generic type war game. It would sell better that way anyway...as long as it was good of course.

I'll come up with something better eventually...

coasterlove said:
Uhhh...can't we just talk about video games or something???

If I wanted all this seriousness, I'd be reading the newspaper right now.

Anyway, I don't expect the game to go to complete waste. I'd expect for them, if possible, to rework the game into a more generic type war game. It would sell better that way anyway...as long as it was good of course.

bolded: lol

they are releasing the game but they are gonna look for another publisher

Around the Network
BobSaget said:
ocnkng said:
BobSaget said:
Zlejedi said:
nen-suer said:
BobSaget said:
blackstar said:
^ dude, u r getting the game, konami is just not publishing.
it's up to u to buy it or not.

If I hear good things I will definitely consider buying it. Assuming they can find another publisher.

But the people who complain don't know shit and just start opening their mouths.

Would u still buy it if u play with Iraqis and kill USA soldires?

It's hypocritical if you seriously belive this game is perfectly ok when you shoot Iraqis but wrong when you shoot Americans.

Well everyone know Iraqis are bad people (by that I mean the government isn't good to their people and they hate us for no good reason). That's like making a Bowser game where you destroy the Mushroom Kingdom.

US invaded Iraq for a reason which has been proven to be false. (No WMDs)

Over 1 million Iraqis dead since the invasion.

Countless Iraqi civilians killed in American military operations like what happened in the city of Fallujah.

The US army still occupies the nation of Iraq, I am sure millions of Iraqis do not like that. How will you feel if a foreign army came and occupied the US?

And you still think they hate US for no reason?

Yeah, US troops waltzed in there and started killing for no reason. That sounds about right.

Edit: Iraq is an awful country. The people in that country are bat shit crazy and hate everything.

I would categorize generic comments such as the above to be racist.

It does not help that you appear to be ignorant as well.

Just to enlighten you a bit..this is from the article http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallujah

On the evening of April 28, 2003, a crowd of 200 people defied a curfew imposed by the Americans and gathered outside a secondary school used as a military HQ to demand its reopening. Soldiers from the 82nd Airborne stationed on the roof of the building fired upon the crowd, resulting in the deaths of 17 civilians and the wounding of over 70.[9] The events leading up to the event are disputed. American forces claim they were responding to gunfire from the crowd, while the Iraqis involved deny this version, although conceding rocks were thrown at the troops. A protest against the killings two days later was also fired upon by US troops resulting in two more deaths...

BTW the above is the first incident which started the Fallujah insurgency against the american occupation.

Oh and really the Fallujans were fighting for freedom from foreign occupation.

It is of no use arguing against someone who is so obviously bereft of facts. Once again the pointers in my original post stand

It is better to die on one's feet

then live on one's knees

ocnkng said:
BobSaget said:
ocnkng said:
BobSaget said:
Zlejedi said:
nen-suer said:
BobSaget said:
blackstar said:
^ dude, u r getting the game, konami is just not publishing.
it's up to u to buy it or not.

If I hear good things I will definitely consider buying it. Assuming they can find another publisher.

But the people who complain don't know shit and just start opening their mouths.

Would u still buy it if u play with Iraqis and kill USA soldires?

It's hypocritical if you seriously belive this game is perfectly ok when you shoot Iraqis but wrong when you shoot Americans.

Well everyone know Iraqis are bad people (by that I mean the government isn't good to their people and they hate us for no good reason). That's like making a Bowser game where you destroy the Mushroom Kingdom.

Over 1 million Iraqis dead since the invasion.

Countless Iraqi civilians killed in American military operations like what happened in the city of Fallujah.

The US army still occupies the nation of Iraq, I am sure millions of Iraqis do not like that. How will you feel if a foreign army came and occupied the US?

And you still think they hate US for no reason?

Yeah, US troops waltzed in there and started killing for no reason. That sounds about right.

Edit: Iraq is an awful country. The people in that country are bat shit crazy and hate everything.

I would categorize generic comments such as the above to be racist.

It does not help that you appear to be ignorant as well.

Just to enlighten you a bit..this is from the article http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallujah

On the evening of April 28, 2003, a crowd of 200 people defied a curfew imposed by the Americans and gathered outside a secondary school used as a military HQ to demand its reopening. Soldiers from the 82nd Airborne stationed on the roof of the building fired upon the crowd, resulting in the deaths of 17 civilians and the wounding of over 70.[9] The events leading up to the event are disputed. American forces claim they were responding to gunfire from the crowd, while the Iraqis involved deny this version, although conceding rocks were thrown at the troops. A protest against the killings two days later was also fired upon by US troops resulting in two more deaths...

BTW the above is the first incident which started the Fallujah insurgency against the american occupation.

Oh and really the Fallujans were fighting for freedom from foreign occupation.

It is of no use arguing against someone who is so obviously bereft of facts. Once again the pointers in my original post stand

Yeah, I'm being racist. I said people in shit country might be crazy so I'm racist. I'm sure they hated Americans before this as well.

Sounds like they were a bunch of trouble makers to me. They couldn't go home? Were they attacking troops? I don't get a feel of what exactly happened from that.

If they would have just surrendered people wouldn't have died. We are a civilized country, the same can't be said for them.

Dude, you're so full of sh*t that it's not funny. The Us had invaded Iraq under false pretences lying to the whole world about the situation in the country. It's always been about getting the oil, especially seeing how fast american and a couple european companies quickly got very lucrative trade rights for natural resources.

America invading a different country is no better than Germany and Russia attacking Poland in September 1939, and you trying to somehow explain the situation by throwing the blame on the iraqies shows just how ignorant you are. After all did Iraq ever do anything to you? Or your country?

No. It didn't, they didn't attack you first, they didn't invade you first. The alliance troups first declared war by invading air and teritorial borders.The first gulf war was your own damn choice to get involved. Also the fact that your government has to push its nose everywhere doesn't make the Us look anymore friendly for the middle east countries.

If i lose access to this profile as well....I'm done with this site.....You've been warned!!.....whoever you are...

Happy Wii60 user. Me and my family are a perfect example of where hardcore meets casual and together mutate into something awesome.

Hey guys... this is the gaming forum. If you want to argue about the wars and stuff, how about making a thread in Off-Topic?

I would buy a game where you could shoot the Americans it would be great =D.

After games like Fallout 3 where you could blow an entire village of innocent Americans I don't see what is the big problem about it :).