By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - HOUR LONG INTERVIEW WITH DAVID JAFFE!!

by vgchartz most liked gaming journalist on the net...hehehe

http://www.thebitbag.com/2009/04/26/david-jaffe-hiphopgamer-discuss-god-of-war-multi-platform-development-gamestop-and-much-much-more-enjoy-this-classic-interview-on-the-hiphopgamershow-42609/

Around the Network

hiphopgamer

You should be beaten, burned to ashes then someone should throw your ashes from a plane

sounds like no twisted Metal at E3

"I don't have time to play video games anymore, but if I did, I would definitely choose the PlayStation 3 instead of the 360" - President Barack Obama

He disses Blu Ray -> Says it should have been left out.

Tease.

He read into an article and thought a price-cut was implied @E3 for the PS3.

Tease.

Around the Network
Squilliam said:
He read into an article and thought a price-cut was implied @E3 for the PS3.

hopefully hes right

He said he's working on a bigger Blu-Ray release. Looks like Twisted Metal will probably won't be a PSN title like Warhawk like I originally thought.

Of course, that possibility hasn't been ruled out, based on his wording. After all, Warhawk, GT5: P, etc. were both PSN and Blu-Ray releases.

Make a 4 way online/lan War Of The Monsters already. I think Sony should of let people make games on DVDs or Bluray.

Go Team Venture! I still don't get the Wii, PS Move,  and Kinect.

Squilliam said:
He disses Blu Ray -> Says it should have been left out.

He didn't diss Blu-Ray. He just said he thinks it shouldve been left out so that the price would be lower.

In hindsight, Sony might agree with him.

"I don't have time to play video games anymore, but if I did, I would definitely choose the PlayStation 3 instead of the 360" - President Barack Obama

If Blu-ray goes;

Good bye MGS4
Good bye Uncharted
Good bye Little Big Planet
Good bye Killzone 2

Good bye to all of the future PS3 exclusives.

Do you guys understand just how big Blu-ray is this generation. Look at it and really look. Sure a dev can easly put a game on 2 or 3 discs, but if they have to do that why would they. A game like the ones I mentioned would have been chopped down incredibly.

Here is what it comes down to. Thanks to the Blu-ray in PS3, 360 devs are forced to use more devs, and have a reason to go multi disc. Take the blu-ray away from this gen, and no dev would ever take any chance on making a multi disc game beyond the typical RPG.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL