Pyramid Head said:
Majin-Tenshinhan said:
Pyramid Head said:
Majin-Tenshinhan said:
Pyramid Head said:
^^^

none of those were games of the gen

solid was wildly overrated, thank god people made other stealth games

gran turismo? try playing it now, its not possible with other ones out now. cant go back in time.

FF7 was pretty polarising, 50 percent hate it, 50 percent love it (i hate it)

Mario 64 drove me to be a pc only gamer that entire gen

This makes me want to shoot you.

i was also alive to play donkey kong in the arcade.

if i grew up on it, id have loved it, as it was to me, i felt lik mario built up thru the 2d games to the peak of mario world, and then 64 was boring with wonky camera and controls

again i played games for over ten years before it came out, i wiwhs i could have seen it from a younger perspective

I grew up with SMB1-3, so your reply doesn't really cut it.

youre also 11 years younger than me.  you didnt live thru a giant part of time where games like m64 didnt even exist.  its like telling some 12 year old that the new star wars suck, and hes like 'WHATEVER I SAW THE FIRST ONES WHEN I WAS 4 THESE ARE BETTER!'  not the same as being alive when they came out.  sorry bro.

... I'm not talking retro gaming. I bought SMB All Stars for my SNES and played them. Then I played Super Mario World when it came out. What kind of age elitist are you, anyway? I probably played SMW around the same time you did.

ok so this conversation started with you saying you wanted to shoot me, because i didnt like mario 64

why am i defending myself to you

i hate mario 64.  i even had another chance at it when i got it free for ds, and i still hate it.

I don't know why you're trying to defend yourself, but you're doing a very poor job at it. You're basically saying that I can't know what it was like since I wasn't around in 1984, but I grew up playing these games and pretty much these games only. My first year with the SNES, all I had was SMB All-Stars. Next game we got was Super Mario World iirc, and then we got Link to the Past, Super Metroid and all that other stuff I love later on. I really don't see how a 7 year difference matters when I was exposed to them without anything to make me value them less.

You're just throwing elitist shit around and you need to stop that. But not liking Mario 64 is of course your opinion, but you're trying to invalidate mine because I wasn't around during the '80s, and that's not okay. At all.

i love these convos, you get all mad and tell me your life story.

i dont really care what you played or when or whatever.  you said you were gonna shoot me because i didnt like mario 64 which makes you sound like an idiot who is obviously 7 years younger than me.  so i try to explain, then you say soem shit, so i say some shit, now im an elitist.

im not defending myself to you, i dont care about you, or what you have to say, because fuck you are 7 years younger than me afterall.

i just checked my elite membership card, its dated for the day you were born!  7 years after me!

Mad? Life story? Holy shit, what were you reading? It's pretty obvious from your post that age =/= maturity. Enjoy your seniority ... Was it 7 years? I didn't quite catch that, you should've mentioned it more times.

age for you equals common sense.  from the start of this with you sayin youd shoot me, ive been sarcastic and typing things i thought would upset you.

this is all obviously over your head.

ps. mario 64, i dont like it.  also im 7 years older than you.  also thanks for your life story.

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

Around the Network

Either you're a troll, or you're a complete moron. You can decide that one on your own.

NOTE TO MODS: I'm not actually calling him a moron, I'm saying he can decide on his own if he is one. That's not bannable, right?

Majin-Tenshinhan said:
Either you're a troll, or you're a complete moron. You can decide that one on your own.

NOTE TO MODS: I'm not actually calling him a moron, I'm saying he can decide on his own if he is one. That's not bannable, right?

you are no fun at all.  also how am i a troll when youre in my thread, and came into it sayin you wanted to shoot me?

i been jokin with you the whole time, i even say it last post, and then you call me a troll or a moron?

dood lighten up, get a job maybe

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889