By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGchartz's Demon's Souls thread

So i have 7 colorless souls now and i need help tring to decide what to upgrade. I already bought Recovery miracle so I need to decide on what weapon or shield to upgrade, just started NG+ if that helps.

Around the Network
Vonmercury said:

So i have 7 colorless souls now and i need help tring to decide what to upgrade. I already bought Recovery miracle so I need to decide on what weapon or shield to upgrade, just started NG+ if that helps.

what kind of weapon do you use the most?

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

wenlan said:
From Software made some changes through the 1.03 update.
They think this patch will balance the gameplay better, but from what I heard, it may created more imbalance in the future...
We will see.

I also heard patch 1.03 made the game easier, NG+ is no longer hard like hell anymore. A lot of "Asian gamers" believe that this patch is the sign of it's being ready for the western release. If you know what I mean (why Monster Hunter game is not popular in the west).....

Making the game easier for Americans?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
wenlan said:
From Software made some changes through the 1.03 update.
They think this patch will balance the gameplay better, but from what I heard, it may created more imbalance in the future...
We will see.

I also heard patch 1.03 made the game easier, NG+ is no longer hard like hell anymore. A lot of "Asian gamers" believe that this patch is the sign of it's being ready for the western release. If you know what I mean (why Monster Hunter game is not popular in the west).....

Making the game easier for Americans?

to make it "mainstream" :)

wenlan said:
Vonmercury said:

i like swords but not big ones small ones im using a dragon long sword +4 right now i like the fire delay it gives me (need 2 chunks to upgrade to +5) but i was leaning towards a shield i was told a dark silver shield +5 is the best.

Around the Network
Vonmercury said:
wenlan said:

i like swords but not big ones small ones im using a dragon long sword +4 right now i like the fire delay it gives me (need 2 chunks to upgrade to +5) but i was leaning towards a shield i was told a dark silver shield +5 is the best.

so your character is melee type i guess

it depends on the stats of your character, which one is higher?  strength or dexterity?

dragon long sword will become useless in NG+, save your dragon chunks for something else

dark silver shield +5 is pretty good

Vonmercury said:

Get Adjudicator's Shield to +5. If you stack it with the Regenerator's Ring, the constant HP boost becomes noticable. The Keel Smasher is also awesome at +5.

Currently playing on PS3: God of War III

Currently playing on Xbox360: Final Fantasy XIII

Currently playing on NDS: Chrono Trigger

dolemit3 said:
Vonmercury said:

Get Adjudicator's Shield to +5. If you stack it with the Regenerator's Ring, the constant HP boost becomes noticable. The Keel Smasher is also awesome at +5.

that shield still takes damage thoug...... i still havent decided ive been playing cross edge its a great game.

@ welan   we need to co op hit me up when you have time NG+ is alot harder only have cleared world 5 so far.

Vonmercury said:
dolemit3 said:

that shield still takes damage thoug...... i still havent decided ive been playing cross edge its a great game.

@ welan   we need to co op hit me up when you have time NG+ is alot harder only have cleared world 5 so far.

sure, just send me a message when you are in the mood for DS.  if you need some stones or weapons, let me know.

hello again :)
been busy the last couple of weeks but I made some progress :)

soul level: 74

completed: 1-1, 1-2, 1-3, 2-1, 2-2, 2-3, 4-1, 4-2, 4-3, 3-1, 3-2, 3-3, 5-1

5-2 and 5-3 are next :)