By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGchartz's Demon's Souls thread

I can help either of you pwn the Flamelurker if need be. Just let me know when you get over level 60.

Around the Network

Ok...so I've finally beaten the game. I'm exhausted now. I'm getting ready to start a new game at level 96. The enemies seem somewhat harder to start off with.

If you read this, slap yourself.

PS3 Trophies

makingmusic476 said:
I can help either of you pwn the Flamelurker if need be. Just let me know when you get over level 60.

... Says mr. flaming sword of fire.

(I guess that WOULD be fighting fire with fire, though.)

SolidShane said:
Ok...so I've finally beaten the game. I'm exhausted now. I'm getting ready to start a new game at level 96. The enemies seem somewhat harder to start off with.

I'm on NG+ and haven't started, but damn you're nowhere near my level. I have 100k souls left over from the end bit but still will only be around level 68 after I spend them. I want to play through all of NG+ in co-op as I played so little with people here in my first play through.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

@ameratsu....I would love to play some co-op. I played about a quarter of the game on co-op and it was a blast. The only reason my level is so high is because I kept grinding away. Get the ring of avarice and black world tendency and go to 4-2. You get about 9k souls in 2 min. I think. Very useful for leveling up.

We need to play some co-op together but I think we need to be closer on our levels don't we?

PS3 Trophies

Around the Network

@solidshane,
we can co-op in NG+ once you pass lvl 100

i spent few hours de-lvling my female magician this afternoon so i could rebuild her more wisely
now she is lvl 118 now (in her 4th round)

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

@wenlan: I bet your magician is quite nasty in the field. Looking back at it, I should've have been a mage but I really love my bow, so I became a hunter. I think I'm going to work on my magic this round, but I'm wondering if it's really worth it. I'll let you know when I get over level 100 so we can co-op. Hopefully today if I have enough time.

PS3 Trophies

@wenlan.....I'm a level 103 or 104 now....I can't remember. Anyway, let me know when you wanna co-op and I'll try to play with you if I can.

PS3 Trophies

I'm level 80-ish now. I beat 5-1 on my own last night. I pumped ~50 fire arrows into the boss, but he was regenerating his health way to fast for them to be really effective. I got him to maybe 50% health when I ran out. Then he recharged while I made my way down to him.

Then I took him out in 7-8 hits with my DLS. If I had known I'd take him down so easy that way, I wouldn't have wasted 100+ arrows on him overall. =/

Yea the 5-1 boss is very easy. I was scared at first, but then I made my way down and defeated him very quickly. I thought he would've been a lot harder.

PS3 Trophies