By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGchartz's Demon's Souls thread

wenlan said:

from what i heard, sword of searching doesn't help getting the ultra rare item, e.g. Pure Bladestone

Very nice setting Onii!  I think I know what you are going after :) 

Morion Blade is cool, VERY impressive (1.6X damage, stackable) when HP < 30%

Clever rats ring, when HP is <30%, increases attack power  mmm.....

I also heard that patch 1.02 downgrade the effectness of acid cloud to balance the gameplay.  Now it's like a toy just to make other melee type gamers nervous XD

Yeah the Morion blade + clever rats ring is a deadly combo and IMO a must have for anybody doing melee in NG+.

Your right about acid cloud what i meant to say was death cloud not acid could lol.. But yeah they have both been nerfed but death cloud still is very useful.

Around the Network

Does anyone know where I can get spiderstone....I can't find any and I'm trying to upgrade my bow so that I can level up to the Lava bow.

If you read this, slap yourself.

PS3 Trophies

SolidShane said:
Does anyone know where I can get spiderstone....I can't find any and I'm trying to upgrade my bow so that I can level up to the Lava bow.

Here you go..

Image Name Location
Splinter of Spiderstone 2-1, 2-2 Miners (Fist)
2-1 C. Geckos
Chunk of Spiderstone 2-2 Miners (Fist)
2-1 C. Geckos
Pure Spiderstone 2-1 Boss archstone
2-1 C. Geckos (rare)

Hey if anyone's updating the post, I'm level 87. Also, just a reminder for those who go to save Biorr of the Twin Fangs: Make sure you have your load weight really low. You're gonna need the weight space for something nice. I, on the other hand, made a huge mistake and could not pick it up. I tried dropping some stuff, but it would've been too costly.

That's ok though, I'll get in new game+

PS3 Trophies

What's a decent location to do some grinding? I'm currently milking the Red Knight and the two Fantom knights near him, partially to get the Purple Shield drop from him. I lost the one I stole from under the red dragon's nose. :(

I'm still a level 32 and have yet to beat the 1-2 boss.

Currently playing on PS3: God of War III

Currently playing on Xbox360: Final Fantasy XIII

Currently playing on NDS: Chrono Trigger

Around the Network
dolemit3 said:
What's a decent location to do some grinding? I'm currently milking the Red Knight and the two Fantom knights near him, partially to get the Purple Shield drop from him. I lost the one I stole from under the red dragon's nose. :(

I'm still a level 32 and have yet to beat the 1-2 boss.

#1: 4-3

#2: 4-2

#3: 4-1

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

If you can somehow beat 4-1, which isn't too hard for your level, then I suggest 4-2. I beat 4-1 with some help and then grinded away on 4-2 which will give you 4k souls in a matter of 1-2 minutes, depending on how good your bow is. Other than that, what your doing is good also, however, it takes a little longer.

PS3 Trophies

Oh and if you can get world 4 on pure black tendency, then by all means do that. You'll get around 7.5k souls for doing the same thing.

PS3 Trophies

I've beat the first level in every world. I only lost 30k souls on 3-1.

I believe I'm level 46 now.

I'm going to farm for bladestone now.

In fact, if anyone has a chunk of bladestone. I'd love to trade you something for it.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

@ Outlawauron - i have heaps of bladestone but cannot trade as im lvl 130 and in NG+ so i wont be able to join a game with you as i would have given you heaps. 1 warning though getting a pure bladestone is very HARD its a very rare drop (still havent gotten one). Just keep farming 4-1 and 4-2 for those.

Im level 130 now in NG+. I have completed worlds 2,3,4,5 in black and white tendencies and killed the black phantom NPCs in each world. Only have world 1-3 and 1-4 left to do before im in NG++.

Wenlen ill be out today but should be on later tonight here in Australia so not sure what time it will be for you. So if your online i can give you the keel smasher and 1 pure greystone.