By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGchartz's Demon's Souls thread

Oh yea Oni she was brutal...I used every different weapon I had from a Battle Axe +8, Sharp Winged Spear +2, Dragon Bastard Sword +2, and a mercury rapier...nothing worked. I did, however, pull her all the way back to where you begin and it seemed as though she would only go so far....so I may just buy a lot of arrows and kill her that way. I'm only a level 58 btw.

If you read this, slap yourself.

PS3 Trophies

Around the Network

@Oni....Where are you farming at? Or are you just playing through, because it seemed like only yesterday you were a level 60.

PS3 Trophies

SolidShane said:
@Oni....Where are you farming at? Or are you just playing through, because it seemed like only yesterday you were a level 60.

Yeah im farming 4-2 in pure black world as you get 8k+ from killing the first reaper plus i farm the duel welding skeleton in the secret passage after that reaper for upgrade materials.

How do you get the pure black tendency in 4-2? I somehow got in 4-1 and 1-1, but I don't know what I did.

PS3 Trophies

If world 4 is in pure black tendency then all 4-1, 4-2, 4-3 etc are in pure black. Though if 4-1 was pure black then you defeated the 4-1 boss then world 4 will no longer be pure black.

If you want to get pure black just go to 4-2 and use the stone to give back your body. Then jump of the cliff. Go back to the nexus and repeat those steps until your world is pure black.

Around the Network

Ok thanks Oni....I wanted to get some quick souls to pull up my strenght since I'm now wielding the Great Axe...I think I'll go with the Dozer Axe since it's only at +5 right now.

PS3 Trophies

@SolidShane
The easiest way to pure black a world is quit the game in the Nexus (doing so will neutralize all 5 world). Then choose ANY LEVEL of your target world, suicide 4 times, then all the levels in the world turn pure black.

+3 - Pure White (get killed 7 times in Body Form to reach Pure Black World Tendency)
+2 - White (get killed 6 times in Body Form to reach Pure Black World Tendency)
+1 - Neutral (get killed 5 times in Body Form to reach Pure Black World Tendency)
+0 - Neutral (get killed 4 times in Body Form to reach Pure Black World Tendency)
-1 - Neutral (get killed 3 times in Body Form to reach Pure Black World Tendency)
-2 - Neutral (get killed 2 times in Body Form to reach Pure Black World Tendency)
-3 - Black (get killed 1 times in Body Form to reach Pure Black World Tendency)
-4 - Pure Black

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

@Oni
If you are lucky enough to get that bloody Pure Bladestone (the hardest one in this game) in 4-2, please let my female magician (currently lvl 133, 2nd round) hold whatever weapon using it upgrade to +5 for 1 minute. Thank you thank you thank you :)

I tried 2 hours and got nothing....

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

wow wenlan, how many characters do you have?

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Thanks Wenlen....all help is wholly appreciated. I just got back up to 25,000 souls in no time.

PS3 Trophies