By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGchartz's Demon's Souls thread

Oniichan said:

dolemit3 said:

One of the Blue Knights cut the saga of Ostrava the golden hero rather short. No more loot from this NPC, I guess.

Thats no good cause you need to protect him to get some nice items later like the "Rune Sword" and "Rune Shield" (the sword and shield he using).

you can get those in 3-2 as well

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Around the Network

I'm a level 54 now. I just beat World 2 and I'm working on World 4. That Dragon God proved to be pretty easy.

Oh, and I gave the demon soul to the blacksmith in 2-1, but I can't forge my battle axe to the Dozer Axe. I have the necessary soul needed to upgrade but it won't show up on the upgrade list. Anyone know what the deal may be.

If you read this, slap yourself.

PS3 Trophies

SolidShane said:
I'm a level 54 now. I just beat World 2 and I'm working on World 4. That Dragon God proved to be pretty easy.

Oh, and I gave the demon soul to the blacksmith in 2-1, but I can't forge my battle axe to the Dozer Axe. I have the necessary soul needed to upgrade but it won't show up on the upgrade list. Anyone know what the deal may be.

You need to get your Battle Axe to + 6 before you can get the option to make a Dozer Axe.

@Oni: What if the battle axe is at +8.....because it's not showing and I didn't know if needed to be exactly +6 or not.

PS3 Trophies

SolidShane said:
@Oni: What if the battle axe is at +8.....because it's not showing and I didn't know if needed to be exactly +6 or not.

Then you cant upgrade it to the Dozer Axe. You can only upgrade to the Dozer Axe from the Battle Axe when its +6. So you can either upgrade a halberd to + 6 and get it that way if you dont want to reset your Battle Axe back to 0.

Around the Network

Damn....that sucks. Oh well, I'll probably do it with the halberd. Thanks Oni

PS3 Trophies

So, what level should I be to take on 4-2?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Generally level 30 + can take on all worlds without to much dramas (depending on your build).

As for the 4-2 boss he is a breeze.. if you got magic or a bow then you can kill him easy. He is blind so only reacts to movement. Walk slowly and he wont find you. He will however attack random places as he walks around. Attack him repeatedly and he will have an idea of where you are and do a charging attack to that location. Just roll out of the way and walk again (dont panic and run or he will kill you) as he will continue walking off somewhere and attacking random spots. So just attack him in a timely mater (i.e shoot him with arrow or magic then wait a sec or 2 then shoot again). Easiest way to kill him.

Oniichan said:

oops .. hang a sec

Yeah, I caught you before the edit.

I'm not talking about the boss, but the enemies within the level. It takes like two or three for me to die.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
Oniichan said:

oops .. hang a sec

Yeah, I caught you before the edit.

I'm not talking about the boss, but the enemies within the level. It takes like two or three for me to die.

Haha yeah sorry about that mis read it.

4-2 can be a pain in the rear. The white ghost dont worry about them and go straight for the guy that summons them (reaper looking guy) as when you kill him they will all die with him. Some points you will have to kill a few in order to get to the reaper. You will need to be quick so you can get to the reaper before they respawn. The skeleton warriors are always strong. Im level 94 and they still do a fair amount of damage to me. Heavy armor for more defence can help but hinders your movement and your build might not be built for heavy armor. So attack them from range is your best option.