By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGchartz's Demon's Souls thread

yeah i know...but i want korean one...it'll be much easier since i am korean....if i can't find any...i guess i'll have to go with the asian version...

Around the Network
KLucifer said:
yeah i know...but i want korean one...it'll be much easier since i am korean....if i can't find any...i guess i'll have to go with the asian version...

The manual is in English on the Korean version as well.

I helped MM beat 4-1 boss last night......

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

i been busy these few days.. I've hit 70 and solo'd the following already;

- Completed all of World 2 including Black and White world tendencies.
- Completed all of World 4 including Black and White world tendencies.
- Completed bosses 1-1, 3-1, 5-1
- Got the Magic Sword Makoto
- Got the Keel Smasher
- Got the Stormruler sword
- Created the Morion Blade

and changed my Wanderer into a Duel welding Uchigatana user.
- Left hand is the Sharp Uchigatana + 3
- Right hand is the Cresent Uchigatana + 5
- I keep my Vicious Compound Bow + 5 and Talisman of Beasts on standby for range attack and healing buffs.
- Ditched using a shield to look good welding 2 samurai swords. lol

If anyone needs a hand let me know. ^^

Oni, wow, you are good at this game!
Please help them pass the first round ASAP so we can all play co-op in the 2nd round.

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

You haven't beaten the bosses at 1-2, 2-1, or 4-1 yet?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
wenlan said:
Oni, wow, you are good at this game!
Please help them pass the first round ASAP so we can all play co-op in the 2nd round.

Thanks.. I got the game when it released in Japan and finished it with a Thief and Royal Knight already. Im just after the platinum trophy this time around. ^^

outlawauron said:
You haven't beaten the bosses at 1-2, 2-1, or 4-1 yet?

I havent done 1-2 yet (but killed that annoying red dragon) and i already completed all the bosses in worlds 2 and 4.

Ok I'm finally back on Demon's Souls. Been on vacation in Orlando. Alic0004, I'll be accepting your friend request today. I haven't been on in awhile, so you're ahead of me by a good bit. I'm only a level 25, so I've got some catching up to do.

Ameratsu:
A few questions about the game so far

What's the deal with qualitying your weapon? You'll lose most attributes and do you reclaim the souls you spent or what? I'm just afraid to do it until I know for sure.

I'm currently a level 25 Hunter with a +6 Battle Axe. Will I be able to handle
2-1 with ease or do I need some more leveling up?

Oh and if I'm a Hunter going for strength and endurance, do I need to worry about leveling up magic and will?
Thanks

If you read this, slap yourself.

PS3 Trophies

Oni, how do you get black/white world tendency so reliably? What's the best way? I see the icons darkening occasionally on the world menu, but I don't think I've ever gotten them all the way to one extreme.

You should do fine in 2-1 with those stats. You'll just want a piercing weapon for the grunts, and bring arrows for the boss.

@all:

Last night outlaw helped me beat 4-1, and then I helped alic beat 4-1 and he helped me beat 3-1. However, I need to run through 3-1 again because at the end those damn harpies carried me off, preventing me from going back and rescuing Sage Freke, and collecting all the loot around the boss area. I also got 4 splinters of Dragonstone between outlaw and alic (thanks guys!) so I can now upgrade my Dragon Long Sword to +2, and now I just need to find a chunk of Cloudstone to go with my 6 splinters so I can upgrade my Dark Heater Shield to +3.

Does anybody have a chunk of Cloudstone they can give me? And would anybody like to help me run through 3-1 again? Those darn witches murder me.

I'm level 47.  I think?

makingmusic476 said:

Does anybody have a chunk of Cloudstone they can give me? And would anybody like to help me run through 3-1 again? Those darn witches murder me.

I'm level 47.  I think?

mm, once you beat the boss, you can't summon blue phantoms to help you anymore.

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX