By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGchartz's Demon's Souls thread

dolemit3 said:
ameratsu said:

Yep, according to the Wiki, at +3 your Long Sword can be upgraded to a Crushing Long Sword (at the 2-1 blacksmith). Do that, and you'll love the results i'm sure.

Did you intentionally put all the sexual innuendoes in your post?

Hm?  What inuendos?  It was fairly obvious what he was talking about the whole time.

And I'm sure I'll LOVE the results. 

Around the Network

So I've been looking at a at finding out more about the whole white/black tendency stuff, and it seems like I get a lot of white tendency for having people into my world as blue phantoms and then letting them die and reviving them a lot. Anyone wanna get rid of all their souls and try this out with me? :)

Also, I think I get white tendency for beating a boss with allies, but it might be more fun to beat the boss of 3-1 on my own...  what do you guys think?

Alic0004 said:

, I'm crushing on your .

So I've been looking at a at finding out more about the whole white/black tendency stuff, and it seems like I get a lot of white tendency for having people into my world as blue phantoms and then letting them die and reviving them a lot. Anyone wanna get rid of all their souls and try this out with me? :)

Also, I think I get white tendency for beating a boss with allies, but it might be more fun to beat the boss of 3-1 on my own...  what do you guys think?

Reviving them?  How do you do that?

And even after you beat the 3-1 boss, you can help ME beat him later, getting you some of that white tendancy.  ;)

Or how about helping me beat the 3-1 or 4-1 boss?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
Or how about helping me beat the 3-1 or 4-1 boss?

sure, you playing right now outlaw?

Around the Network

I'm getting on! Alic and outlaw, let's tagteam the 2-1, 3-1, and 4-1 bosses together!

axumblade said:
w00t. I'm level 45 and I have now beaten 1-1,1-2,2-1,3-1,4-1. and I absolutely HATE the camera angles in 2-2. I have almost beaten that f**king flamelurker a few times but the camera got caught on the freaking columns.

also, @Oniichan, the stupid O-faced things in 4-2 are terrible for leveling up. Nowhere near enough souls come from it.

O things?.. what you do is go into that chamber which has the altar or something in the middle with the black shade thing that summons the ghost walkers. Stand up there and shoot him with the bow and its like 4k+ souls in 1-2 shots. Rince and repeat. Can be done in like 2 mins.

Im holding off all the level 1 bosses atm as im going to go into the pure black world to kill Black Phantom Scirvir for some goodies and hopefull get a 'Colorless Demon's Soul' from the Primeval Demon. Fingers crossed.. though i should make a long sword of searching incase.

mm,
make sure you get pure white tendency for stonefang tunnel.
there is one good weapon that may be a huge help for you at 2-3: "Keel Smasher".
you can't get it unless the world is whitened.

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

makingmusic476 said:
I'm getting on! Alic and outlaw, let's tagteam the 2-1, 3-1, and 4-1 bosses together!

Can we post-pone that tilll tomorrow?

I really want to, but I haven't had more than 5 hours of sleep in the past three days.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Ok, you get sleep, I'll get to level 38 or so (slow down MM) and we'll play tomorrow. All the bosses in one swoop.