By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGchartz's Demon's Souls thread

@lestatdark

Thanks, and thanks to you and everyone else for all the help!

Around the Network

@CrazyHorse

You're welcome mate, hope that you stick around for NG+ later, you'll find the game to be much more challenging and rewarding as well. Are you going to try for Platinum in the future?

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

with subtitles in spanish some day?

I died, but i went back to the prison and got that Biorre guy.

Didn't know there was another... But will look for him. I have a bloody key, and there is a gate on 1-3 that needs unlocking. Is it for that?

Carl2291 said:
Think i'm about to fight the boss at 1-3

Hints? Tips?

Get a helper and Evade his attacks ( Where he readies his spear to stab you).

Also if you can go back to the beginning of the level and release Yuria the witch by wearing the Minister's Hat, you will get keys to free Biorr. You must open the doors you couldn't open just before you fight the 1-2 boss. Biorr will help you with the 1-3 boss and 1-4( blue dragon).

Around the Network
lestatdark said:
@CrazyHorse

You're welcome mate, hope that you stick around for NG+ later, you'll find the game to be much more challenging and rewarding as well. Are you going to try for Platinum in the future?

I'll definately be coming back for some NG+ action, I didn't really get involved with the blue/black phantom aspect of the game until quite late so I'll certainly be undertaking a few more invasions and help sessions this time round. As for the platinum I'll have to see how it goes, I'm not sure I have the patience for all the stone farming ect but if I start to get close I may well finish it off. The main problem is the mass of games releasing in the next 2-3 months! This is definately one of the best games I've played on  the PS3 though, probably only beaten by MGS4 in my personal opinion.

Shit...

I dropped the Ministers hat because it looked useless.

Have i screwed up badly?

Carl2291 said:
Shit...

I dropped the Ministers hat because it looked useless.

Have i screwed up badly?

You won't be able to get Yuria in this playthrough, thus missing a few spells like Firestorm and such. Unless you get a friend to drop it for you online so you can use it to get Yuria.

@CrazyHorse

I completely understand, that's why i'm trying to get Platinum for DS as soon as I can (probably today i'll have it, as I've just started NG+++). I'll be getting Mass Effect 2 this month, and i've still to finish Uncharted2 and Valkyria Chronicles XD 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

WOOOOHOOO!!! HELL YEAH!!! PLATINUM XD

Finally, after two months in this game, I finally got my platinum! Oh man it was totally worth it! Thanks Crystalchild and Ameratsu for all your initial help and thanks all of you who have been with me in this thread all along :D

Now I can move on to other games, I have a huge to do list, starting with Uncharted 2 and Valkyria Chronicles XD

I won't be going away though, I'll still be around and give my insight and help to anyone who needs it. Plus I still need to get to NG++++ to do a one on one with Luvtospooge.

Ahhhh, it's almost 5 A.M in the morning and i'm dying in sleep, good night guys!

Current PC Build

Congrats, lestatdark!

I just got all Miracles and all Spells trophies, missing Rogue's - annoying Friend's Ring X( and soldier's trophy.