nen-suer said:
lestatdark said:
nen-suer said:
lestatdark said:
nen-suer said:
marciosmg said:
nen-suer said:

start of the game?

Do you mean when he asked that i find him the Makoto sword? If so then yes i accepted and brought it to him

My character tendency looks very close to PW...anything else to make to increase it?

Sorry Nen, should have said accepted Monumental's mission at the start of the game. It doesn't matter if you talk to Satsuki before getting Makoto.

The only way now to increase your CT is to defeat Black Phantom invaders online. 

Yes i accepted the Monumental request

hmmm, never been invaded before...

what should i expect?

Also..how do i get + white world tendency using online methods ?

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
lestatdark said:
nen-suer said:
lestatdark said:
nen-suer said:
lestatdark said:
nen-suer said:
marciosmg said:
nen-suer said:

start of the game?

Do you mean when he asked that i find him the Makoto sword? If so then yes i accepted and brought it to him

My character tendency looks very close to PW...anything else to make to increase it?

Sorry Nen, should have said accepted Monumental's mission at the start of the game. It doesn't matter if you talk to Satsuki before getting Makoto.

The only way now to increase your CT is to defeat Black Phantom invaders online. 

Yes i accepted the Monumental request

hmmm, never been invaded before...

what should i expect?

Also..how do i get + white world tendency using online methods ?

You should expect people trying to use poison and heavy magic spells to try to put you down as fast as they can, due to the HP difference.
Plus, there's a lot of magic weapons being used, so don't rely too much on shields, unless you have the Dark Silver Shield.

To influentiate World Tendency via online confrontations, each time you kill a Black Phantom, you get 30% shift towards White World Tendency. Also, each time you help as a Blue Phantom to defeat another player's boss, you get 30% White World Tendency as well. The effect on Character Tendency as Blue Phantom helper isn't much though, only 5% towards white. 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Man been trying to get pure bladestone, taking forever.

What does the parrying dagger do to help parrying?

About PB worlds and BP in general : use Poison Cloud or Death Cloud people. I killed Selen without even being attacked by equipping Thief's Ring + Graverobber's Ring and cast both the aformentioned spells on her.

BP Giant Goblins can be disposed of in a similar (if not easier way).

routsounmanman said:
About PB worlds and BP in general : use Poison Cloud or Death Cloud people. I killed Selen without even being attacked by equipping Thief's Ring + Graverobber's Ring and cast both the aformentioned spells on her.

BP Giant Goblins can be disposed of in a similar (if not easier way).

The problem is that if you use that combo on them, you won't get the Character Tendency boost towards white that you should for Named BP NPC's. You'll have to kill them in one on one combat, not by status kills.

@EncodedNybble

Good luck in getting that Pure Bladestone, you'll need it, it took me 7 hours of grinding to get it >_<

Parrying Dagger makes parrying easier, meaning you'll have a larger time window to actual do the parry motion, instead of the few milisecond window of the Small Shields. 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

^^ Well you can always give the finishing blow (cast a Soul Ray or shoot an Arrow)

So the timing on the parry is looser then?

Got summoned as a BP at 4-1 about 6 times. 3 times the dude summons me and kills me with the help of 2 helpers...I killed the 2 helpers on the first try but then when he summoned me back, he knew my tactics so he prepared counter ones...like stop me from using magic...other 3 times dudes ambushed me and me like a good guy, was trying to bow but they killed me with magic..

Saddens me how people are scared of losing.

I had, however, 1 fair fight (1v1). The dude fought very well and killed me. He had Meat Cleaver..And he sure knew how to use it. I do not agree however, that he back stabbed me when I was just in front of him( lag, I guess...)

Pretty bad experience off the PvP. People who leave their red stone will be dissapointed at the lack of fairness... I say, once you get invaded by a BP, you can't summon Blue Phantoms!

Well lost 3 levels... >.>

Let's see, so far I'm in NG+ and so far this mode just gave me a serious bitchslap. Seriously, in 2-1, I die in one hit by the Fat Minister's flame attack >_

@darkhaven63

Get a Purple Flame Shield +10. As my friend lestatdark mentioned, the Damage Reduction this shield offers is nearly insurpassable, and that only by much heavier and more expensive to upgrade shields.

Plus it will help a ton with Flamelurker and Spider boss.