By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGchartz's Demon's Souls thread

hi benjo2684, welcome to vgchartz

my Sage Freke disappeared!!! i saved him but didn't check him out after i went back to the Nexus
when i remembered, he was nowhere to be found :(

i will have to wait until next round to learn his magic

i saved Witch Yuria yesterday and learned firestorm from her
man, no wonder people say this is the most powerful spell, wow~

i at at lvl 58 now and will stop at lvl 60 so i can play online with you guys, hopefully i can manage to finish this round (with online help) at lvl 60.

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

Around the Network

sage freke should be right by the winding staircase, near his apprentice

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

I'm going to hope that falling to my death 20 times today was a result of me having not slept in over 24 hours.

I was getting down there fine the other day. Honestly, that is the stupidest part to die on.

And now I sleep.

Welcome to the forums, benjo!

No release date for the states:(

Around the Network
ameratsu said:
sage freke should be right by the winding staircase, near his apprentice

i know, he is NOT there..... :(

Based on my experience with Ostrava, once you help a guy out and leave the area, the person disappears until you find them in their next location.

I got freke, and all i had to do was talk to him after opening his cell in 3-1. too bad as he has some pretty valuable spells if you have the corresponding demon's souls to give him (total protection, soul light) and are the ones i use all the time.

still getting my ass kicked on the 3-2 boss though :(

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

ameratsu said:

I got freke, and all i had to do was talk to him after opening his cell in 3-1. too bad as he has some pretty valuable spells if you have the corresponding demon's souls to give him (total protection, soul light) and are the ones i use all the time.

still getting my ass kicked on the 3-2 boss though :(

i can help you with 3-2 tonight

it only takes two firestorms to finish the 3-2 boss, i've helped out several people online already

firestorm eh? i have that spell

also if you're 58, we can't play together as im 44