By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Jonas Brothers by a mile.

Around the Network

Conceptually speaking, the worst band here is one that no one actually knows the name because it was so bad it never made a record.

Came in here expecting Studiof....Dragonforce

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)

Bon Jovi, Queen, and, most of all, RUSH

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

Words Of Wisdom said:

Conceptually speaking, the worst band here is one that no one actually knows the name because it was so bad it never made a record.

You have to apply the theory of Indie-relativity* here. The more obscure the band is, the better it is, thus the best band ever does not exists. Reversing the logic, the worst band is the most widely listened to....so I guess at the moment the worst band is the Jonas brothers.

*it's a joke

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

Around the Network

aqua

rammstein

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

axumblade said:
5 bands worse then bon jovi

5. Good Charlotte
4. My Chemical Romance
3. Daughtry
2. Creed
1. Nickelback

/end thread

i like all of those bands except

Led Zeppelin . /thread

Not really a band but.... ICP. THEY FUCKING SUCK.