By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kingdom Hearts has a reserved room at the Tokyo Game Show! (Pic inside)

My arm hurt for maybe the first week of owning the Wii and that was with doing nothing but the Wii Sports thing. Since then I've been fine I think its caused more muscle tone in the arm and it doesn't really bother me anymore not to mention most games the remote is pretty sensitive for very slight movements if you are still doing full swings around your entire body to do something as simple as swing Link's sword or something heres a tip you are doing it wrong. As to KH hoping its for Wii here if its PS3 yes I'll say sorry SE not interested whats wrong with that?

Now Playing : Links Crossbow Training(Wii), Super Mario Galaxy(Wii) FE: Path of Radiance(GC)

Around the Network

If Disney is in charge, it's definitely on a Nintendo platform.

Also anyone else notice FFVIII?

I hope the main Kingdom Hearts is released for the Xbox360 exlcusivly and thats what the SE&Microsoft partners thing meant.

Just so Leo-J and Soriku can agree on something.

I also think this KH compilation is fake. But you never know it.

@ Sorika: SE and Disney co-own the kingdom hearts series. They both own 50%

Around the Network

@soriku

They do not own everything stop talking BS for your wii, besides even if they did its not exclusive to the wii, simply because buena vista studios is not exclusive to any platform. Square both published and developed the game, so they actually own more of the game than disney does.

mM

Sigh. This is fro ma IGN interview:

Q: Since they have Before Crisis: Final Fantasy VII on cell phones and a movie based on Final Fantasy VII, will Kingdom Hearts ever be on another platform or in another media?

Nomura: Final Fantasy is our property so we can do whatever we want to, but Kingdom Hearts it's half Disney, so we can't use the property as we please.

http://ps2.ign.com/articles/550/550462p1.html

Well ofcourse, disney doesnt on everything they both published the game, but square developed it.

Soriku I figured this out a week ago, and for certain its fact.

mM

The guy just said disney owns about half of the game, and now you spill BS for the wii again. Why do you care if its owned by disney? Doesnt mean its wii exclusive simply because buena vista is multipatform.

mM

Soriku they do not own 100% of the game.

Square and disney both published the game.

mM