By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumor- New Disaster:Day of Crisis Details

I really want to see the final result, pushing the Wii to make a beautiful environment falling apart and making a good use of the Wii-mote, Second Gen Games... second gen...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
Around the Network

Don't fear anyone... Ninty has a bunch of Wii games up its sleeve, and is holding them back for timing/surprise reasons. This does sound pretty cool!

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Old footage, but still possibly looks like a great game. :)

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/35157.html

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.

vanguardian1 said:
Old footage, but still possibly looks like a great game. :)

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/35157.html

That does look quite fantabulous.

Embedded for those not wanting to make the jump:

Finally a more mature, non-Mario new IP from Ninty.

Around the Network

The concept sounds pretty cool. But then again so did Lair's. I'm really hoping this game comes off well. If it plays as well as the Godfather did on the Wii, I'll be very happy.

Current systems owned: Wii, 360. I'll get a PS3 when hell freezes over!... or when the price drops to a reasonable level. Whichever comes first.

Punch Rockgroin said:
The concept sounds pretty cool. But then again so did Lair's. I'm really hoping this game comes off well. If it plays as well as the Godfather did on the Wii, I'll be very happy.

Agreed.  Godfather Blackhand Edition really showed what the Wii is all about.  Given Nintendo's more intimate knowledge with it's own hardware, I'm certain they can replicate or enhnace that wonderful play style. 

The rEVOLution is not being televised