By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Banned for being the same age as me. You old bastard.

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Around the Network
Serious_frusting said:
Banned for having crappy pokemon as your sig and avatar. I could name so many better ones you could have used.

While the topic itself boils down to personal preferences, my team has actually a very good track record on ranked battles. Gonna have to drop that Dragonite for an Aegislash though, it's the weakest link on my team, by far.

Though now, you've spiked my curiosity, what pokes in my sig do you consider to be crap and why?  

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Banned for having a Pokemon that looks like a washing machine.

Nintendo and PC gamer

Banned for dissing the defensive pivot god that is Rotom-W.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Banned for questioning why not to believe in PS Vita

Around the Network

Banned for idolatry - we believe in only one goddess - Kat. All other symbols are but echoes of her cuteness

Bow down and repent, and ye shall be spared!

Banned for having an avatar of a chinese man with a long pointy chin beard whatever it is.

Banned for having that innocent asian girl hurt that monkey, just look at him he's scarred for life now.

banned cuz glitches

Banned for having a big-ass sig.