By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Next-gen I might buy a PS4 along with a Wii 2

Ok...

That's wonderful...

But why did you make a whole thread about it?

Around the Network

And you made a thread about it because...

You know what's cheaper than a PS4? A Live journal. Seriously.

because he's Soriku...and he's trying to win the 2007 Fanboy thread, of course.

Soriku said:
^ 'Cause I wanted to.

P.S. You have a Wii but hate on it...why?

If you mean me...

I don't hate the Wii, but I don't like it, for one simple reason...

I'm not a complicated gamer.

If a console has good games that I like, I'll buy it. The Wii doesn't have many good games and I don't like the games. The 360 has a lot of good games but I'm not interested in them. The PS3 has a lot of good games that I'm interested in. Simple as that. 

That's why the PS2 and DS are my favorite consoles, lots of games that I like. 

Around the Network

Great thread. Will read again.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

ckmlb said:
Great thread. Will read again.

Thanks for letting us know. The real question is...will you post this again?

Soriku said:
@Montana

So you don't want SMG, MP3, SSBB, ToS: KoR, SoL, new Monolith RPG, new Kojima Wii game, Nomura game, FFCC: TCB, CMD, etc.?

Super Mario Galaxy, yes. Brawl, yes. Metroid, hell no. I've never liked Metroid, nor shooter games at all, and I'm not starting now. I'm still trying to figure out half the crap on that list.

Also, games that have absolutely no title and just are specified by the developer are not my thang.

And, I was speaking specifically about games out right now. And if we look at that, the Wii fails. 

twesterm said:
You know what's cheaper than a PS4? A Live journal. Seriously.

You made me lol

montana , you say that few good Wii games are out at the moment, which i have to agree with.
But be honest and say that you like the ps3 because you like the ps2. Almost all the games on the ps3 can be bought on the xbox, and generally the reviews of the xbox version are better. You say you like the ps2 and the nds because of the amount of games, then sell the ps3, coz right now it has the fewest games of all. simple as that.