By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Not only is the Wii's bubble going to burst it will EXPLODE!!!!!

If you're going to keep posting crap like this, get off this site NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

Around the Network
Gnac said:

If you're going to keep posting crap like this, get off this site NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAAHA that is kinda funy lol. I'm still laughing now i think i should change that part of me OP before i get owner further lmao

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

I am always afraid to get "owner further"

If the OP wants to talk about the Wii's sales in a slightly aggravating manner, he can do it in the gaming forum. This is not the place.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

If it was just Wii fit then explain to me why sales were huge prior to its release in Japan?

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.