By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Video game companies that have made quality games for over 2 decades

Dr.KennethNoisewater said:
Take Sega off the list. They were good back in the day but haven't made a great game in years.

Around the Network

Ok, they've made one great game is years.

I personally didn't like it much, but everyone else did. :P

We'll miss you George.

PSN:Puzzleface

XBL:XpuzzlefaceX

My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce

Qaulity games for 2 decades huh. What are the qaulifiers. All of these companies have produced some serious garbage. Mouse Trap by Nintendo naming one. If you allow garbage and mostly judge by having consistent polish then yeah some of these are fine.

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.

Capcom? Seriously? None of those companies deserve to be on the list.

not quite 20 years but I think Atlus has been around since 1991 or so.

Around the Network
Domo-Kun said:
Almost ever company has made a few stinkers here and there.

I can't think of a single company that has made nothing but good games, solid.

Depends on your definition of a 'company'.  I have yet to play a bad game from Armor Project.  But that's just another name for Yuji Horii's select group that works on all his games (Dragon Quest/Itadaki Street/Chrono Trigger).  But if we were to say someone like that, we'd have to start picking groups like Team Ninja or Nintendo EAD.  Instead of the whole company.

Actually....tha'd make my decisions a lot easier, as some of my past favorite companies have really gone downhill in quality in my opinion.  Like Konami and SquareEnix.

Six upcoming games you should look into:

Microsoft.

Flight Simulator has been around 25 years.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Blizzard easily they are synonyms with quality