By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Would you prefer your XBOX 360 to have a smoothie maker?

Honestly, somewhere in the back of your head, would you prefer/wish your Xbox360 had a built-in smoothie machine?  Just the feeling to know you would never have to get off your couch during a marathon Halo 3 session, able to garner fresh, delicious sustenance from the same system that provides for yoru entertainment needs.  Or are you completely content with your Xbox360 (whichever model) straight out of the box, sans nourishment? I have a few friends that own XBOX 360s, and sure they love the XBL experience and the library of games, but they also love smoothies. Just curious if alot (or little) of you Xbox360 owners feel the same way? Thoughts?

Believing in the PLAYSTATION®3......IS.......S_A_C_R_I_L_E_G_E

Around the Network

I'd prefer a milk shake/malt maker. If MS and baskin robins made a deal...yum

LULZ!!!! is this in response to the thread about 360 blu-ray players?

but on a side note....yes that would be pretty badass now that you mention it.

Mmmmm... 32 flavors. You could get an achievement when you try all of them!!

"Achievement Unlocked - Delicious Brain Freezie 50gs"

BenVTrigger said:
LULZ!!!! is this in response to the thread about 360 blu-ray players?

but on a side note....yes that would be pretty badass now that you mention it.

Yeah, the question just sort of hit me funny... I decided rather than derail that thread, I'd make my own. Feel free to continue the fantasy by suggesting other great non-sequitor XBOX add-ons!!

A USB toaster, perhaps!!

Around the Network

That would be too awesome! I'd love it as long as it doesn't mess up the 360 in anyway.

Yes.

Oh hell yes. Now if someone would only make a community game that would order me pizza....

Hmmm... smoothies are not really my thing. How about milk shakes and just plain old home made ice cream maker?

I want a 360 that has a built in Snoopy Snowcone Maker, Electric Razor, and can also be squished up and used like a ShamWow.

Stop getting so excited about a Kid Icarus remake... the original NES Icarus sucked.