By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Codemasters announce F1 2009 for PSP

Double thread, locked.

Around the Network

"Other modes will condense the F1 experience into more digestible elements; splitscreen gameplay on the Wii (and four-player ad-hoc wireless on the PSP) brings full multiplayer support, while a series of F1-themed challenges brings more bite-sized play"

http://wii.ign.com/articles/975/975696p2.html

puffy said:

RPG said:
F1 this year has been such a kick in the teeth, my dad always told me the one with the best car will win yet I always thought the quality of the driver mattered the most........was living in kuku land. :(

Nah the driver does matter, go back to the days of Ayrton Senna, he would win consistantly with a slower car due to his awesomely late breaking and handling the car superbly out of the corners. he'd beat cars with more horsepower and paddle gear shifters while he had to take his hand off the wheel to change gears with a stick. Hell one race he was on slicks while Prost was on full wets in the rain and Senna was still lapping 1 second a lap quicker than Prost.

There just aren't any drivers as good as him any more..

That's physically (i would like to spell that fisicly, and not waste a minute to look up the correct phorm in the net, but then people would bash me) impossible. 

Refference or GTFO.