By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - new infamous gameplay trailer OMG¡¡¡ amazing.

PullusPardus said:
chris1_16 said:
TurdFerguson said:
Will there be music in this game? Every gameplay trailer y saw has no music, just sound effects. I'm really looking forward to buy this game but I hope there's some musical score at some points to set up a mood, because what i'm hearing now (or not hearing!) sounds a little boring.

Some games aren't meant to have musical scores and this game is one of 'em! XD

Wtf are you guys talking about? , the game have an excellent score!

I'm sorry, did he just say playlist?

I am a gamer who likes to hear music while fighting bad guys. If used correctly it can KEEP you pumped for the fight and get the adrenaline pumping. The idea of being able to set a music playlist in game so you can always hear your favorite scores is a awesome idea. I never saw this video, but now that I have it is one more thing I just love about this game. EPIC.

I hope they put the Malbor Front song by If These Trees could Talk(the Superpowers Video) in the game. That was so perfect. Every Superhero/Villain should have a theme. How many people remember the XMEN theme from the cartoon? Everybody thats who. Or Spiderman cartoon from the 90s, or the old Batman tv show? Danananananana Danananananana BATMAN!!!!!!

See, all superheros have a theme! ^^

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Around the Network

OMGWTF!!!

This game keeps looking better and better. Seems like this might be one of those games that is under hyped which is probably a good thing.

Can't wait.

looks quite fun and i saw a trophey on that video. i want to see the trophey list for the game

Now playing: Gta4(ps3)I live in hope that one day cross game voice chat will come to the ps3
chris1_16 said:
PullusPardus said:
chris1_16 said:
PullusPardus said:
chris1_16 said:
TurdFerguson said:
Will there be music in this game? Every gameplay trailer y saw has no music, just sound effects. I'm really looking forward to buy this game but I hope there's some musical score at some points to set up a mood, because what i'm hearing now (or not hearing!) sounds a little boring.

Some games aren't meant to have musical scores and this game is one of 'em! XD

Wtf are you guys talking about? , the game have an excellent score!

Ugh, I was hoping there would be no music in this game

BUT THAT DOESN'T MATTER! SHE'S STILL GONNA BE MINE ON MAY 26th

why ? music bring games to higher levels. games with no music are boring and lifeless.

you should try Shadow of the colossus.

It's just that music scores suck these days and I have seen movies/played some games where I thought some scenes didn't require any music. In my opinion, this looks fine without music

Have you even seen No Country for Old Men? XD

You must not have heard the Warhawk soundtrack. I'm listening to it right now, and it is incredible.

OT: As much as I want this game, I dunno if I'll have enough money for it... There are some other games that get priority over this coming out later in the year, and I still haven't gotten VC... Don't hurt me Outlawauron!

Around the Network
insomniac17 said:

You must not have heard the Warhawk soundtrack. I'm listening to it right now, and it is incredible.

OT: As much as I want this game, I dunno if I'll have enough money for it... There are some other games that get priority over this coming out later in the year, and I still haven't gotten VC... Don't hurt me Outlawauron!

OutlawWauron is the least of your issues....*makes fist punching palm jesture*

Greatness Awaits

forevercloud3000 said:
insomniac17 said:

I promise I'll get it! I just don't have any money right now!

insomniac17 said:
forevercloud3000 said:
insomniac17 said:

mmm hmmm..........thats what they all say ! lol

Greatness Awaits

forevercloud3000 said:
insomniac17 said:
forevercloud3000 said:
insomniac17 said:

mmm hmmm..........thats what they all say ! lol

Hey, I'm serious! There's a lot of games I want right now, and I have to spend all my money on gas so that I can get to school. If you'd like to donate some money, it would be greatly appreciated. =)

Gameplay looks deadly.