By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - IGN Excitebots review

Great. I'll pick it up soon.

Around the Network

good review but not in my budget

well i was wrong, Punch Out will rate better than this

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Actually seems slightly better, score wise

But where's the promotion? Is Nintendo sending this one out to die?

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

I have the game and I've been playing it and i can tell you that it's such a blast to play.

Around the Network

I will be getting this game at one point. I don't think it will sell too much for a first party game. Maybe 800k or something.

Support good third party games on wii. Buy games like house of the dead overkill, de blob, madworld, the conduit and boom blox.

Any commercials or ads? Has anyone seen anything?

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

IGN said:

[...] A very robust and engaging online mode complete with a great betting system [..]

WHAT

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

"When a game is this downright fun, it doesn’t need to be anything else (except have HD realistic graphics, that is always more important, jk)"

I dk, it reads like it deserves better and to out Mario Kart Mario Kart is a pretty high recommendation.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

good score.