By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The have you ever thread

no, i havent. unless you count all the baddies i've slain myself... lol

have you ever...been unable to think of a question to ask?

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network

Yes

Have you ever broken something deliberately?

definetly

have you ever gotten a prestige class in cod 4?

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

no , but I am almost on prestige 7 for WaW on Wii

Have you ever played any Paper Mario?

yep, Thousand year door (love) and Super Paper Mario.

have you ever eaten raw meat/fish?

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network

Yup Sushi

Have you ever owned a Ferrari

no.
Have you ever been betrayed by someone you use to hold dear?

yes

Have you ever been in a car wreck?

no

have you ever been hit by a car?

not yet, but i almost got killed by a bus once.. lucky for me i had to stop to fix my sock or i'd be dead right now. thats what you get for stepping out behind traffic, i guess.

have you ever wished you could be the opposite gender? like, actually BE. not just dress up as one.