By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Should i buy a PSP ?

I have a ps3 and think its brilliant, so i was thinking whether or not i should also buy a psp. Can you explain good or bad points about the psp and tell me whether or not i should buy one.

I was also thinking about getting one because im a fan of the resistance series and would like to play resistance retribution, so can you also tell me if that game is any good and if its a good reason to get a psp.

Now playing: Gta4(ps3)I live in hope that one day cross game voice chat will come to the ps3
Around the Network

lots of software for psp

remote play

You should be beaten, burned to ashes then someone should throw your ashes from a plane

I have a ps3 and psp and to be honest I don't play my psp at all really. Unless you rally like a selection of psp games, id stick with the ps3 as i felt its more interesting and you can do more stuff on it.

6 months ago, I would have said save your money. Now, I would advise you to get one. Especially if you want Retribution (game is awesome).

The pro's do outweigh the cons.

+ growing number of quality software
+ Multimedia purposes you can use it for(web browsing, MP3 player etc.)
+ plenty of cheap games to pick up.

- fairly short battery life (from what I hear)
- to date, there isn't as much quality software as on the DS.

Overall, I'd suggest picking one up.

yup buy a psp,its got gr8 features for online,im online thru my psp right now!games r good at the moment,superb soon,remote play is there n u can play against others!ive got a tekken match pending with nen suer!!

Being a cricket fan is much simpler and more fun
Around the Network

Definitely get one. Had mines for 2 years, I don't know what I'd do without it (at work). Strongly recommend Killzone, gotta be one of the best psp titles out. I'm sure the resistance is great, haven't picked it up yet.

A system is only as good as the games that are on it. If you like the game library, than get the system. As for myself. I rarely touch my PSP because the kind of games I want aren't on the system (Resident Evil, Devil May Cry, Shadow of the Colossus, etc.).

how can u go wrong with
lbp,motorstorm, assainscreed 2, socom for psp
and by the way Crush is one of the best game on psp
i like it alot

STOP

RIGHT

NOW!!!!!

Wait until after E3, you don't want a newer model come out just after you buy one. Just 6 more weeks, after that go for it!

Yes... buy it now!!! Check out my thread. You can get a PSP 2000 (best model) for $155 at amazon with a free game.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=69210&page=1

They are only selling 400 of these bundles.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence