By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Terminator Salvation. WTF???

Here is gameplay to the new Terminator Salvation.

Hold on a F***in minute. Movie games are supposed to be crap.

Well why the hell does this look preety damn awesome. Even the control system ( ripped straight from Gears ) is very fluid.

I must be seeing things. The graphics are sweet to. Looking like a very good game. And the Terminator theme is present. Oh yes.

Around the Network

Indeed, looks good.

Because GRIN made it, dood.

^^ A, that's why it slides into cover so fluidly like in Wanted.

ithis said:
^^ A, that's why it slides into cover so fluidly like in Wanted.

Wanted wasnt fluid. The animations in Wanted I thought were terrible. Sliding into cover felt very very forced in wanted. In TS it looks far better. The animation for a start is very very good. :)

Around the Network

I'm basing it on videos, they seamed fluid there.

Yeah, the wanted demo was trash. However this Terminator game is looking amazing!! Really good looking gameplay and graphics. Great detail, looks like it's runnin at a nice smooth 60fps.

Is this a first for film games?

It's hardly a first.

badgenome said:

It's hardly a first.

That's riddiculous, all that sliding around on his knees didn't damage his health at all. Carpet burn is way worse than keys, old women and suit cases... well maybe not the old women, their cheek pinching grip is like iron

Not only is there nothing ridiculous about Home Alone 2, to this day it is the single most realistic depiction of poltergeist activity in video game history.