By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Major Uncharted 2 Announcement(s) Coming This Week

woooo cant wait

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Around the Network
Dazkarieh said:
blackstar said:
Dazkarieh said:

No. It's a bad thing to announce the announcement of the announcement of the announcement of games. At least I feel that way.

It's also a bad thing to announce games that are canceled afterwards, or announce games by launching bullshots, or supposedly in-game videos that never turn out to be truth, so on. But ok... this is offtopic here. Just to explain why I'm growing tired.

welcome to 2005?

Well, it started then... and it continues... so... tired... ;)

orly ? what game did they show bullshots of lately ?

Resistance 2 was ingame

Killzone 2 was ingame

Uncharted 2 is ingame

God of War 3 is ingame

Mag is ingame

I can continue.

Check out my game about moles ^

I hope they also announce the Greatest Hits version of Uncharted 1 soon. Thats what im really waiting for.

The announce that the game is now in pre-alpha stage of development, then Total shipment numbers to date for Uncharted 1. Thanks for comin' everyone!

4 ≈ One

lol

Around the Network

If nobody else has mentioned it, Kotaku says that they'll have some information about it on Monday. There was a recent Playstation event and the embargo for different games will lift as time goes on.

Staude said:
Dazkarieh said:

Resistance 2 was ingame

Killzone 2 was ingame

Uncharted 2 is ingame

God of War 3 is ingame

Mag is ingame

I can continue.

Really! Killzone 2 was not ingame when they show it. They even admit it afterwards... why are you saying it's not? And are you forgetting Motorstorm "2"? Or Afrika?

Look, I'm not going to continue this type of arguments. If you like the kind of approach Sony's PRs have, great. I don't, and as their customer, I think I can show that.

About Uncharted 2, I want the game, and until then, I want pics, traillers, walkthroughs, actual announcements, so on. Not announcements they will make an announcement.

Dazkarieh said:
Staude said:
Dazkarieh said:

Resistance 2 was ingame

Killzone 2 was ingame

Uncharted 2 is ingame

God of War 3 is ingame

Mag is ingame

I can continue.

Really! Killzone 2 was not ingame when they show it. They even admit it afterwards... why are you saying it's not? And are you forgetting Motorstorm "2"? Or Afrika?

Look, I'm not going to continue this type of arguments. If you like the kind of approach Sony's PRs have, great. I don't, and as their customer, I think I can show that.

About Uncharted 2, I want the game, and until then, I want pics, traillers, walkthroughs, actual announcements, so on. Not announcements they will make an announcement.

lol he did make a pretty good point there.

What are you talking about ^^ the bullshots of those games were from the year 2005. Everything after that was ingame. Motorstorm 2's announcement was a teaser trailer and the game itself comes hella close to looking that good. Afrika isn't cancelled they even showed it at last years TGS. Hell are you on. Talking about they still provide bullshots, I haven't seen one since 2005 dude.

PS: To the guy above , I love that sig, I'm on a boat too, but mines bigger.

Dazkarieh said:
Staude said:
Dazkarieh said:

Resistance 2 was ingame

Killzone 2 was ingame

Uncharted 2 is ingame

God of War 3 is ingame

Mag is ingame

I can continue.

Killzone has been shown repeatedly ingame since 2007. I believe you said continue to do so. All company releases CGI trailers like the one from motorstorm pacific rift. And about that, it looks absolutely stunning ingame.

Afrika has only been shown ingame according to my memory.

You aren't going to continue because you can't argument what you are trying to do.

Also teaser trailers ftw. CGI ones included.

Check out my game about moles ^