By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Punishment/penalty Mclaren got from FIA

...in that case, may I recommend a healthy dose of NASCAR...

Around the Network

@your mother about Nascar. I also recommend Nascar LingLing, if you wanna see cars crashing with speed over 300km/h.

@jman and@ioi , but if you take best pieces from other companys car and fix/make them fit with your car and voila. Just like was it Williams who brought that new front wing to the last Gp, same-type of wing, which Mclaren uses.

@Parokki, Fia will investigate Mclaren's 2008 season car before season 2008 starts and if they will found something like it could have been stolen from Scuderia Ferrari 2007, they will put them under some sort off penalty/punishment

@Legend11, Alonso does have a sentence in contact that says that Alonso can break his contract with Mclaren if things they do harm his reputation

And ultimately about the punishment: Flavio Briatore said it "best": Mclaren breached Article 151c of the International Sporting Code. It states in F1 rulebook that company found breaching this Code would be banned from racing for this season or/and the next"

I think that Bernie Ecclestone changed this with his "wad of dough", like always when series was gonna get boring.

Sorry if there are writing mistakes (english isn't my primary language) ;)

Nothing's cheaper than something free.

F1 vs FOTA, when too much power is in couple peoples hands.

---------------------------------------------------------------

guys do you seriously think I wanna watch cars driving round OVALS????
I'm disgusted!
Of course the only Real thing for me is and will always be F1. It's the most high-tech class of car racing and it's got the nicest tracks all around the world (imagine the upcoming singapore night race next season)
Seriously I'm not watching F1 for the crashes, but I must admit if there wasn't the odd crash here or there, I wouldn't watch it anymore because it's becoming more boring every year. There's less and less overtaking manoeuvers and i hope that they'll ban traction control (they intend to), which will make it much more interesting again.

Forza FERRARI!!!! W l'italia!!!

Lol, trust me there is nothing on a McLaren car that has come from Ferrari

Around the Network

how in the hell was there confidentially info anyway? if it's patented, isn't it public?

i find it hard too believe that a crappy car -> turns into a good one in one year. (ooo and the secrets from the best team are just laying around doing nothing..... ) but it is no connection at al...... nope

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

ioi said:
Lol, trust me there is nothing on a McLaren car that has come from Ferrari

Maybe not hard piece but McLaren stole Ferrari's test datas for sure. 

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

Wow, I just heard McLaren has to pay 100 million and they lose all their points in the construction championship. Damn thats though.

mclaren you are a very big cheater, losers. (i am a ferrari fan)