By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Little King's Story thread of pure joy and awesome

RolStoppable said:
noname2200 said:
Money and glory!

Which is to say, there really isn't any need. Still, they could only put in so many original quests, eh?

They should have used a set amount of quests, like 50 or 100. Once a quest is completed, it's completed forever on that save file. If you fail to finish a quest, it shows up again after five days or so.

Developers not getting basic game design right is pissing me off big time, especially now that the medium is already more than 30 years old. What were they thinking?

I was fooled until the very end of this game. I kept on completing every quest on Hauser's list 'til I realised they will never have an end. Schas herst.

Around the Network

Plus it moves them to different locations on the map!

Usually!

And there are several different locations where the troublemakers are appearing. But then, I was thinking that after beating those guys over and over again they will finally give up mocking me. They will never accept me as their new king :(.

No worries dude; even Bowser, with his 99.9% approval rating, still got overthrown by that anarchist ruffian plumber.

Great, noname2200, well done. Now you remind me of my copy of NSMB which hasn't arrived yet :/.

Around the Network

Et tu? What is going on over there? Don't they know Mario is a matter of life and death!?

Everything is too late in Austra... ia. Now the only thing I have to do until then is putting my citizens in Ramen Church to produce some little bastards, oh well.

RolStoppable said:
noname2200 said:
Plus it moves them to different locations on the map!

Usually!

I think it's reasonable to blame the broken quest system for the poor sales of the game.

Umm no, a lot of ppl out there are not aware of any broken quest system in this game, or even the game itself. It's not even that big a deal anyways. Like you said, they trick you until you realize in the end..