By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Little King's Story thread of pure joy and awesome

That's good news!

Although it makes me remember that I never received my plush doll...

Around the Network

you were lucky then ;)

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

I got a plush copy, hopefully I never have that problem

If it hasn't happened by now, it probably never will. And I believe you got yours from Gamestop, correct? I think this problem only applied to Amazon, and how they chose to bundle the products.

game dropped to $29.99 already at gamestop, i might pick this up after all :P

Around the Network

Better late than never!

how do i get this doctor? they said one showed up but it isnt here and there is a hospital but it only gives tax money

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

He usually hangs around the hospital, so you can make like a creepy stalker and wait around Glamor Town until he shows his head. Alternatively, he might be inside the hospital; walk up to the door and press B to summon everyone inside; with luck, he'll be one of them.

I haven't had this much fun since the time Howser, Pancho and I all danced naked underneath a cherry tree.

Wii code: 1534 8127 5081 0969

Brawl code: 1762-4131-9390

Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

Finally got this game, and I am in love with it. Just so much fun and addicting. It's like if Animal Crossing, Pikmin, and Age of Empires came together and somehow had a 3 way love child, which is great for me because I like all three of those games. Just beat king Onii, now I'm off to conquer the rest of the world :)