By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Little King's Story thread of pure joy and awesome

This place does not get to die - not when I am only just beginning to fight my way through the hordes of the uncivilized world, spreading culture and peace in my wake.

The Onii King is dead. Long live the king!

How do I tell what each citizen likes as a job?

Around the Network

can my king get more health?
his health is small and it can get hard to see when everyones in a jumble...and i will not be pleased if i lose another chunk of game if he dies again.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

MrBubbles said:
can my king get more health?
his health is small and it can get hard to see when everyones in a jumble...and i will not be pleased if i lose another chunk of game if he dies again.

Nope, your king is locked in to his three points until death do him part. One thing to note is that his health is much larger than that of any other citizen, so just look for the monstrous health hexagon.

Glad to see you're trying the game though!

Khuutra said:
This place does not get to die - not when I am only just beginning to fight my way through the hordes of the uncivilized world, spreading culture and peace in my wake.

The Onii King is dead. Long live the king!

How do I tell what each citizen likes as a job?

Sorry I took so long to respond. I don't think there's any particular preference: they just get accustomed to whatever job they've had, and they get annoyed when you change them to a different one (although over time they grow to like the new one too).

Well i finally bought the game, and it was at a discount price. I bought the only copy at my GS for $30 "new" (but opened, in that frustrating Gamestop way). Played some 5 hours and im absolutly loving the style. The opeing cinematic made me smile, and its a very rare thing in a video game. The game is so great, but at the same time i can definately see an amazing sequel coming, if a sequel coms at all :(

Im stuck on a quest. I have one more day on it, and i dont want to play until im sure i can complete it. Its one of the earlier quests, nothing big. Im supposed to find some "gangster" over beyond the beach, buit i dont know how to cross the moutain of legos and screws. Ill throw my citizens at it, but every class gets confused (loggers, farmers, hunters, guards, etc). Help please!!!

Sorry, but you're going to have to let that one expire: the only unit that can destroy those blocks is a special unit you get near the end of the game. Don't worry though: quests cycle, so it WILL come back later on.

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
Sorry, but you're going to have to let that one expire: the only unit that can destroy those blocks is a special unit you get near the end of the game. Don't worry though: quests cycle, so it WILL come back later on.

Thats good news. The game made it seem as though these quests were a one shot deal. Thanks.

I was about to order it from amazon but they were not available due to disk problems many customers had and were checking it. Someone had problems with the disk?

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

I havent played it much, but it works like a charm. The games been released for over 2 months now (roughly?), and a problem like that would have been buggest around launch, and honestly, this is the first time ive ever heard about it.

Apparently, only from Amazon's shipment: a large minority of copies were defective and didn't actually play the game.

it seems to be a problem with the packaging (that it has a toy or something)

Here's one comment from an Amazon customer:

"I just wanted to add what someone alerted me to on another thread. I guess the plastic wrap that holds the plush toy to the game was wrapped too tight...that warped the disk thus making it unplayable! This means that a game w/out the plush toy should work fine. Hope this helps!"

Link:
http://www.amazon.com/Disk-Problems/forum/Fx1DOBTYJR2XTZY/TxTIAT2SOZNCKH/1/ref=cm_cd_dp_tft_tp?_encoding=UTF8&asin=B001COVME6&store=videogames

Note: It seems the game is ok now, available again =)

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069