By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Little King's Story thread of pure joy and awesome

Just beat it earlier today.
Could someone please tell me without spoiling that the Tyrant mode ending is different, or at least not as depressing ?

*Gratuitous falme-bait signature that mocks two or more consoles while praising another*

Around the Network

noname is currently slowing trudging through tyrant mode, so he'll probably be able to tell you eventually :b

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.

Thanks guys; it was fun to write so melodramatically. I'll try it again when I have more time (it took longer to write that than I thought...).

And yeah, I'll let y'all know if the ending's changed much when I get to it. One down, five to go!

noname2200 said:
Thanks guys; it was fun to write so melodramatically. I'll try it again when I have more time (it took longer to write that than I thought...).

And yeah, I'll let y'all know if the ending's changed much when I get to it. One down, five to go!

Appreciate it! The normal ending had me down the whole day =/

*Gratuitous falme-bait signature that mocks two or more consoles while praising another*

So two updates:

I've just beaten Shishkebaboo (it's still a fun fight!). The game's actually getting EASIER: the edicts and beans mean that all my citizens have a minimum of five health now, so I can (and do) take more risks. Which is good, because the cooldown time on a lot of enemies has declined in Tyrant Mode: you have to be more aggressive or you'll spend all day on a single sidequest "boss." The only issue now is my king's health; I've lost track of how many times a Yvonne killed me by spawning directly on top of Corobo. At least it ends quickly...

Second, an NPD insider leaked figures for this game's July American performance: about 12k. 'Tis a bomb, alright. On the other hand, it's approaching Klonoa's LTD...

Around the Network

what changes in tyrant mode, compared to normal mode?

cr00mz said:
what changes in tyrant mode, compared to normal mode?

The main thing is that Corobo has just one health point, as do the subjects in the begining.

That, and the enemies attack a little more often. Additionally, Pancho talks.

that sounds awesome unfortunatley i have the European version so no tyrant for me. How much harder is hard then normal? not much i bet

At first, a lot. The lack of any health is hard. But the edicts and beans are still there, so now the threat is just keeping your king out of harm's way entirely.