By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official uncharted drake's fortune box art(Im buying the game for sure:D)

Why aren't people talking about the actual game; which looks incredible. Gamespy just had a large preview of saying its really good, but there are some small things to sort out (too hard, occasional camera) I'm going to get this game as soon as it comes out

add me

Around the Network

I much prefer this to the original cover art posted a long time ago. It's pretty cool, I love the fade to white at the side.

Although I think the Haze box art is the best I've ever seen. Really grabs your attention.

ckmlb said:
OMG SONY Copying Nintendo Back Stance Covers!!!!

Jesus. You've never seen a cover with that stance before Twesterm?

Jesus fuck people, chill out. All I said was when I saw that cover I immediately thought of the DQ Swords cover. I didn't say Uncharted would automatically suck. I didn't say the cover was horrible for copying a Wii game. I didn't say Nintendo had the copyright on back stance covers. All I said was they just look a like to me. But hey, at least you got my name right.

That boxart really catches the eye, and that's what box art is intended for.

I hope SCEE design something nice for this, aswell.. or hopefully even use the same boxart.

twesterm said:
ckmlb said:
OMG SONY Copying Nintendo Back Stance Covers!!!!

Jesus. You've never seen a cover with that stance before Twesterm?

Jesus fuck people, chill out. All I said was when I saw that cover I immediately thought of the DQ Swords cover. I didn't say Uncharted would automatically suck. I didn't say the cover was horrible for copying a Wii game. I didn't say Nintendo had the copyright on back stance covers. All I said was they just look a like to me. But hey, at least you got my name right.

I didn't say any of those things except the copying bit and you didn't get my name right cause you didn't mention it.

Here's how I saw things went down. 

1. Browsing VG Chartz forums...

2. Oh PS3 box art thread.

3. Let's put in a Nintendo Box art for no reason and then follow that by derailing the thread and making it about a totally off topic discussion about the Evil Dead musical cover.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network
ckmlb said:

3. Let's put in a Nintendo Box art for no reason and then follow that by derailing the thread and making it about a totally off topic discussion about the Evil Dead musical cover.

The world would be a better place if every thread turned into something to do with Evil Dead

And seeing as this is a thread about the cover art for Uncharted and I mentioned that it reminded me of the DQ Swords cover art that was hardly off topic. 

twesterm said:
Funny you mentioned that because I just found the most amazing thing during lunch today: Listening to it right now and so far it's as awesome as the movie. There's even a song called Boomstick but I'm looking most forward to hearing Good...Bad...I'm the Guy With the Gun.

Greatest Musical ever. I was even in the Splatter Zone! Best song would have to be "all the men in my life keep getting killed by Kandarian Demons"

And I'll repeat my earlier question. Any recent info on this game? gameplay footage? Boss's? levels? Anything?

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Good box art game looks great.

@stof:
There is very little info on this game only the trailer from E3 and maybe some stuff from GC apart from that nothing until the reviews i think.Its going to be a big mystery when it is released as no one will know what its about so it will be a good story...i hope.IGN might have some stuff i dont know or Wikipedia..maybe.

End of 2014 Hardware Predictions (03/03/14)

PlayStation 4: 12-15million

Xbox One: 7-10 million

Wii U: 8-9 million (Changed 01/04/2014 from 7-9 --> 8-9 million)

wow, make a wii/ps3 game box comparison and the playstation fans heads explode. sheesh

I think the story will be good, I mean Jak and Daxter had a good story.
Nate is awesome :D

PSN ID: clemens-nl